IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

1 hour ago, Amen Warrior said:

Ya boi ripped field day London lp and shared with Watmm Crew literally as soon as I walked in the door steaming drunk. You had it within 3 hrs of the festival. Shame on sonar crowd imo.

(I'll do it again if there's another field day eXcLuSiVe this year)

I member, stayed up late for it that was hilarious and awesome

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Richie Sombrero said:

Limited 12"...

already onto second press before it's even out...

.1.png.2fa1bea7e19af4b70e04998444114cc1.png

Flol what a mess this release has been. No hate tlon Warp tho, Aphex Twin clearly isn't the easiest artist to manage ?

11 hours ago, WaxenPith said:

Shit, just realized at the end they asked if Aphex Twin could play an anniversary show for them on June 10 2023, glad to see Richard came through for one of his true fans Willam Montgomery, now that is legendary 

wow I absolutely hate this. just riding bad jokes on the afx coattail. would rather watch norm mcdonald for the 100th time

• Haha 1

Dear Record Company Boffin 

Seeing as there’s a Spotify revamp going on please put Analord up on there. Would make my day. And seeing as I broke my little toe yesterday I need cheering up. Cheers Boff ? 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 2

Though I’ve only played it a few times because I wanted the dust to settle, I absolutely love this new track. Can’t imagine being a Aphex Disciple and having issues with it. But then I only like about 10 minutes of Syro so go figure. If it’s true there’s more to come then I think I’m gonna be a happy wolf/badger. 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Though I’ve only played it a few times because I wanted the dust to settle, I absolutely love this new track. Can’t imagine being a Aphex Disciple and having issues with it. But then I only like about 10 minutes of Syro so go figure. If it’s true there’s more to come then I think I’m gonna be a happy wolf/badger. 

Yeah, I love it more and more with each listen.

Speaking of Syro, I'm listening to it on wax later tonight in the man cave!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Richie Sombrero said:

Syro is one of best produced albums I can think of. 

Absolutely! Love it.

Back in the day, I played it to death!!

• Like 1

Oh badger man, badger man

SYNTHS COLD AS STONE!!!

SAT ON HIS THRONE!!!

HEWN FROM DEVILS FLESH AND BONE!!

EVIL EYE IN MY ICE CREAM CONE!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, beerwolf said:

3 hours ago, Pirtek said:

Yeah, I love it more and more with each listen.

Speaking of Syro, I'm listening to it on wax later tonight in the man cave!

Oh you fools. I read from the internet that if you like this track, it's only a sign that you are lacking an ability for independent thinking and simply means that you've been fooled to jump on the AFX hype bandwagon. Track is shit and if it was released by someone anonymous on SC no one wouldn't even care. / independent thinkers united (TM)

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Track is amazing the more I listen to it I’m so glad I brought the vinyl fuck the price. There is just something magical to me about Aphex’s sound and this is really hitting the spot. I’ll bang on about it again tomorrow in another post here 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Time Tourist said:

HAs this one been posted yet? Maybe old news but a very very very nice track imo 

innovation in the dynamics of aphex acid

:aphexsign: