IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

Guest brendyman

I'm working on transforming my most recent EP into a live set (and the first live set I've ever made, actually), so I set up this modest battlestation

Hopefully one day there's an audience in front of it, instead of my bedroom window

rjt0p8f.png

welcome new person. YOu've got a bit of kit, post up a track in the EKT music wot you done that you like forum if you like cause i'm curious.

Thanks!

Yes, it kept on building I guess. I'll make a thread, for sure.

You can use Sync Modular as a VST (?) I think so maybe? Also, you can map the controls to Midi things

But don't get too excited, at the moment it basically makes a custom one shot snare roll using a snare sample

It could be used with any sample you like really and could be modified to produce the sound in real time (like a drum machine) easily enough. Making it more user friendly and more flexibly (?) playable would take more work

Actually there's a thought - might be nice to have it do paradiddles and stuff by adding accents and different rhythm patterns

A lot of work though

Oh that's right, the Sync Modular developer started making Reaktor - no I guess it wouldn't work in it then. Never tried Reaktor - I bet it's better than Sync Modular huh

studio.JPG

First post! Been reading watmm for some time and finally managed to register an account.

It always makes me happy when I see an MFB box among people's gear.

Is that a Mono Lancet? Is it good? I've always wanted one, but I'm not sure why. Probably the white knobs.

Guest Chesney

Posted some photos ages ago but have changed things around a bit.

studio_2014_1.JPG

Is that a Crumar Spirit underneath the 1sh101 and above the sh1? How is that? been looking out for one for a long time but never pops up.

my god! the eventide, api 2500, api 5500, massive-passive, fatso, space echo... i want those more than synths. software synths are good enough for me.

ok, ok... i wouldn't mind this synthi ;)

Edited by xox

Guest AdamRMcC

Ello, I'm new here, just introducing myself. Here's my workstation studio thing. I don't have much in the way of hardware but I'm working on it :) I don't use a lot of synths, mostly use found sound recordings and mangle them a bit.

amccstudio.jpg