IGNORED

Plaid - Scintilli

Guest maus

i hope this can recapture some of the intensity of marry and zeal...

I'd be happy with a good deal of that. I want the rest of it to sound like Itsu and the Peel Session version of Even Spring, with some Chasend and Bodyclocker thrown in. Then again, I could just continue listening to those tracks ad nauseum.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest serendipity
Tekkonkinkreet is excellent as an album, but even better as a movie. i really need to get the Blu-Ray.

I agree completely. It's a fantastic movie and the soundtrack works really well with it.

• 1 month later...
Guest glitch

I'm about to lose hope of this group. But I am looking foward to this album comming up. They said that there putting the finishing touches to it. I just hope that this is better than the last 2 albums. any more info on it?

• 1 month later...
Guest philia
if this tune:
appears on Scintilli, I'd be very happy

haven't listened to plaid since double figure, but i'm liking this track

Guest Chris Martin
if this tune:
appears on Scintilli, I'd be very happy

Isn't it amazing though that even in the crappiest video and sound quality that song still manages to sound amazing? I'm extremely excited for the new album.

I've noticed a few people have ripped on 'Spokes' and honestly I think its Plaid's most concentrated and emotional release. That's not to say that their older releases weren't great, hell I still love 'Restproof', 'Not for Threes' and 'Double Figure', but Spokes just had a more serious vibe to it from beginning to end. I remember listening to the opening track on Spokes and just being blown away.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ultravisitor
I've never understood the low opinion so many people have of Spokes, I loved that album from the off. It's a consistent album.

this guy loves everything plaid though :beer:

took me two or three listens, but i kept going back.....then it hit me.

Guest Ataraxia

I wish they wouldn't tell us this stuff so early though. It leaves a lot of room for anticipation, and that's just torture for me. xD

Here's a better recording of that same track.

Except, it skips in the middle...

Guest Chris Martin
I wish they wouldn't tell us this stuff so early though. It leaves a lot of room for anticipation, and that's just torture for me. xD

Oh shit the continuation! Needs more!!

Guest Ataraxia

Perhaps, eventually, there will be enough videos on youtube for someone to just take the audio from each one and put together the song.

It would sound awful but it'd be better than just listening to the video over and over again.

._.

Guest Chris Martin

Perhaps, eventually, there will be enough videos on youtube for someone to just take the audio from each one and put together the song.

It would sound awful but it'd be better than just listening to the video over and over again.

._.

Yeah I completely agree with you or...they could just release the damn album already!

Like you said, they shouldn't announce this shit so early on!

• 2 weeks later...
is this even out yet?.. fucksake it's annoying people post shit that is not even yet out.

It's annoying that people post shit that is not even out yet in the 'Upcoming Releases' section? Wow, you must be really hard to please.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ataraxia

I e-mailed them a while ago about this.

"Scintilli doesn't have a release date yet. We'll announce that as soon as we know."

:\

• 2 weeks later...

Archived