IGNORED

Plaid - Scintilli

Guest maus

plaid's site mentions that they're finishing up the final touches on their new album for 2008, which is apparently titled 'scintilli'.

from what i understand, their current live show is featuring a bunch of material from this upcoming album.

i personally quite enjoyed the live show and i'm looking forward to this, as 'greedy baby', while good, wasn't really a proper album.

xcitd.

c

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool indeedy... I've been a bit disapointed with greedy baby as well, and spokes was good but not great to my opinion...

I liked the tekkon kinkreet ost though, but I think you have to see the anime to fully appreciate it... The anime was great, I think it's coming out in dvd these days in europe...

Guest Ultravisitor
I liked the tekkon kinkreet ost though, but I think you have to see the anime to fully appreciate it... The anime was great, I think it's coming out in dvd these days in europe...

yep yep yep!

i got it on dvd.

i can't wait for this album to come out. i've been listening to loads of plaid these last couple of months.

Awesome! Hope they do an actual tour in the US instead of just going to a couple big cities.

I liked Tekkon Kinkreet, but was a bit confused w/ Greedy baby. Music seemed a bit flat. BUt it's still Plaid and great, just not my fav of theirs.

Looking forward to this.

pppppps

Plaid Subforum

Guest marcnplymouth

I agree with a lot of the things said on this forum - even, after swallowing darned hard, the one about burial not being dubstep (he just isn't is he) - but plaid?

Gotta say that I bought a few plaid cds - but never really liked them - they slipped into twee arch-sweetness round about the time they hooked up with byerk and have never managed to get out - and then came Spokes - dribbling rubbish - and other nonsense like diddyfrikkkkkkkingmousedid.

I'd leave plaid in the playground, with their brightly coloured clothes and toys, for all the babies and prepubescents to enjoy.

How do I insert one of those vomiting smileys?

PAH!

I agree with a lot of the things said on this forum - even, after swallowing darned hard, the one about burial not being dubstep (he just isn't is he) - but plaid?

Gotta say that I bought a few plaid cds - but never really liked them - they slipped into twee arch-sweetness round about the time they hooked up with byerk and have never managed to get out - and then came Spokes - dribbling rubbish - and other nonsense like diddyfrikkkkkkkingmousedid.

I'd leave plaid in the playground, with their brightly coloured clothes and toys, for all the babies and prepubescents to enjoy.

How do I insert one of those vomiting smileys?

PAH!

lol. i kind of agree with all that... i'm much more excited about the dog's release.

Guest setanor

spokes, to me, is seriously flawed but perhaps one of my favorite albums of all time

i hope this can recapture some of the intensity of marry and zeal...

Archived