IGNORED

plastikman

Guest Z_B_Z

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

both aliases live can be utterly life-changing. i dont like his stuff on cd, a nice home stereo can never even begin to do it justice.

i prefer his hawtin alias though.

bump

musik came in the mail today. brilliant! it's nice to have some music that suits the night time, because these days they're the only times I'm at home during the week. dimension intrusion is also on its way, and as soon as money transfers to paypal I shall hit up ebay to get consumed and sheet one. any other good ones?

well recycled plastik is da best

bump

musik came in the mail today. brilliant! it's nice to have some music that suits the night time, because these days they're the only times I'm at home during the week. dimension intrusion is also on its way, and as soon as money transfers to paypal I shall hit up ebay to get consumed and sheet one. any other good ones?

recycled plastik is awesome. (gakrmx is a favorite, and so is krakpot). it's an EP so it's cheap too!

Guest Grizz

Saw him on the weekend at Sonar. Probably performance of the weekend after Flylo. Didn't think the music would work half as well as it did live but it blew everyone away.

yeah I lost faith in ole Richie when he went all ghey minimal but this new Plastikman live shit looks the shit

the mixmag CD rocks infact that's when i first heard of him tho I didn't actually get the CD till years after

took a while to get into Musik but I love it now

Archived