IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Frankie5fingers

lolipop chainsaw? i dont know, it has potential to be a great game but knowing how games are made nowaday, it will probably suck but im buying it anyway. the fact thats its made by the people that made no more heroes (which was pretty good in my opinion, but thats me) and to top it off it has classic zombie writters writing for it. and it has Jimmy Uriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn (doubt anyone will get that joke) doin the music for it. i don't know how many people like MSI but i for one kinda like em. and he is doin a voice. all in all it looks like it could be a really good funny action game.

However, in the end no zombie game will ever beat Dead Rising!

I've changed my mind about dead space 2, it's rather boring now that I'm nearing the end.

I've changed my mind about dead space 2, it's rather boring now that I'm nearing the end.

I've picked up my old Dead Space 1 game on impossible difficulty... great game. I was thinking about finally trying DS2 afterwards.

I've been working my way through Heavy Rain on the PS3, it's a pretty interesting game. The gameplay itself is pretty unique, it's very story driven but in a good way, you kinda play through the cutescnes interactively.Some scenes are slower and more dramatic but some scenes are very intense and tricky, it's got my heart going a fewtimes. The story itself is a dark and complex mystery, not a predictable one at that either. At this point in the game, I have no idea who the suspect is, but I'm really enjoying playing through to find out.

I've been working my way through Heavy Rain on the PS3, it's a pretty interesting game. The gameplay itself is pretty unique, it's very story driven but in a good way, you kinda play through the cutescnes interactively.Some scenes are slower and more dramatic but some scenes are very intense and tricky, it's got my heart going a fewtimes. The story itself is a dark and complex mystery, not a predictable one at that either. At this point in the game, I have no idea who the suspect is, but I'm really enjoying playing through to find out.

That's been on my list of games to play eventually, which is growing longer as the years go by...

That's been on my list of games to play eventually, which is growing longer as the years go by...

Another great thing about it is supposedly the outcome can be very different each playthrough based on the decision and actions you take...

Another great thing about it is supposedly the outcome can be very different each playthrough based on the decision and actions you take...

Yeah, there are 22 endings I believe. Fantastic game. Makes me even more excited for Beyond.

Watch the trailer:

That was in game graphics, nothing pre-rendered. Pretty amazing.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Ellen Page is so adorable but, it would be socially ackward to date her, she's 5'1'' and could easily pass for a 14 year old.

Guest Frankie5fingers

Ellen Page is so adorable but, it would be socially ackward to date her, she's 5'1'' and could easily pass for a 14 year old.

well it wouldnt be so bad, you've gotta look at the bright side of things. on one hand you'll look like a pediphile but on the other if you took her out to a movie her ticket would be cheaper!

well it wouldnt be so bad, you've gotta look at the bright side of things. on one hand you'll look like a pediphile but on the other if you took her out to a movie her ticket would be cheaper!

the way she talks is decidedly not 14-year oldish. She would be one of the very few people today that I could notice and figure she was over 18 (goddamn girls dress up waaaay too young now...its creeping me out)

well, that was Juno....

:facepalm:

*god i hated that movie*

and her...

you know what? im not even fucking attracted to her; the only time i thought she was hot was in Super (maybe because she liked to do horrible things?)

you guys are right, she was look like a teen. not in Super though. she hot Super.

I thought she was 15 in Juno until I read Wikipedia.

wait she really wasn't? holy shit. i know high schoolers that look older than her

Juno was released in 2007, Ellen is 25 years old so that means she was 20 when she filmed Juno.

I really did think she was 15, (the actor, not the character), at the time the movie came out. Then I saw her birthdate and I was like mindblown.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Drew Barrymore's face alone annoys the shit out of me.

I'm playing Battlefield 3, Tribes Ascend, Mechwarrior Living Legends, Firefall Beta n stuff

Archived