IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

EVERYONE STOP PLAYING FUCKING CONSOLES, they are inferior, everyone spend 600 bucks max building a decent pc or upgrading theirs and make watmm pc only multiplayer community.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GrandPopPoplock

Garou : Mark Of The Wolves

GarouMOTV100.jpg

great game! do you have it for NeoGeo or Dreamcast?

Sadly...I have it on Xbox live :sad: ( it's not the same )

anybody hear anything on Final Fantasy XIII yet?

i really want to preorder it, as ive pretty much loved all the final fantasy's even the flawed ones (yes, that even means X-2 to a certain extent)

i really want to preorder it, as ive pretty much loved all the final fantasy's even the flawed ones (yes, that even means X-2 to a certain extent)

It got almost perfect review scores in Japan. We're talking 37/40 on Famitsu Magazine.

I've got mine pre-ordered, only 2 days left.

Its alright, I guess. I didnt like the quick-time events in the demo, but read about them in a review that they actually increase the game experience by applying more pressure to certain events..

The Alien vs Predator demo finally worked last night, after I played a few deathmatch rounds I can't wait for the game..Its oh so satisfying to drop on a random enemy and bite their heads of :spiteful:

the demo for heavy rain is pretty boring. It works better as a whole game, but the game is pretty short. Its pretty much just a story(decent, but kind of ridiculous) that envolves an illusion of player choice(not really, but the interaction is not all that crucial to the way the game turns out). Its fun though. most of the choices that involve the outcome of the game come pretty late. If you want something to play for a long time, don't buy games often, then i would wait until its a lot cheaper. But overall it is a really amazing game, the graphics are great, the pacing is perfect, and it keeps you interested the whole time. You can play for 5 hours without even realizing it. As far as replayability goes its still entertaining on multiple playthroughs, i've still yet to see half of the endings possible. You will see a lot of things that you missed, just little things you can do in the game, or alternate ways to do the same thing. I'm working on getting as many trophies as I can(the Kamikaze trophy is HARD! anyone get it?). There are also a lot of endings for each character. There is also going to be extra content called heavy rain chronicles as DLC from the playstation store, which I am waiting for.

i´ll get my copy tomorrow. can´t wait to play this one.

the recent resurgence in small indie games and small software houses is pretty fucking amazing rly.

srsly. been checking out VVVVVV although it's so goddamn hard i don't play for more than 5 min at a time.

the recent resurgence in small indie games and small software houses is pretty fucking amazing rly.

srsly. been checking out VVVVVV although it's so goddamn hard i don't play for more than 5 min at a time.

this game is great! i'm so glad its available for mac. you never feel cheated when you die, you always feel that its tough but fair.

I beat Heavy Rain. I really enjoyed it. Great story twists and turns. Incredible graphics. I'd give it a 9/10.

I'm off to buy Final Fantasy XIII now. Can't wait to play it.

ahh man you MUST post your initial thoughts on it....ive always been happy with the FF games but i always gotta make sure before i drop 65 bucks or whatever on it.

ahh man you MUST post your initial thoughts on it....ive always been happy with the FF games but i always gotta make sure before i drop 65 bucks or whatever on it.

It's a long-haul game from what I read from the reviews... 25hrs in, and then things really pick up.

It's a long-haul game from what I read from the reviews... 25hrs in, and then things really pick up.

sounds fuckin perfect to me...

shit, now instead of working on my book im tempted to just play FFXIII all spring break.

Pleasantly surprised that WATMMers aren't allergic to JRPGs.

yeah, i understand that fallout and oblivion and these types of openended "american"?? rpgs are awesome simply for the fact that they are open ended in just about every way, but I still love the old traditional rpg elements of classes, slight plot-line related restrictions about where you can go, etc.

and as for the thinly veiled homosexual main characters, im willing to look past that as long as the story is good.

Guest Lube Saibot

Pleasantly surprised that WATMMers aren't allergic to JRPGs.

and as for the thinly veiled homosexual main characters, im willing to look past that as long as the story is good.

I salute you good sir.

This is almost always the tipping point into J-hate, and i find that fucking retarded. I have no idea why they do that, it's pointless and pretty much CONFINED to JRPGS (even outside the square-enix monopoly); i honestly just try to ignore it and play the game. There's nothing manlier than Ifrit, or Bahamut though, so homophobes can be NO HOMO to that.

I guess what i'm saying is fuck Modern Warfare. :cisfor:

got new video card and ram and LCD. so the first thing i do obviously is play through portal again

it looks fucking amazing now, all white and shiny

oh man, and the pseudo-gayness of Tidus was completely blown out of the water with the badass awesome silent-archetype Auron, with even the throwback to Cloud (giant cleaver-sword)....plus Anima was a badass Aeon as well.

though i will say, Vaan pissed me off a bit because he seemed like Tidus Pt. 2, incredibly naive and dresses and speaks the same, though if I remember correctly, i took him out of my party and just raged like crazy with Balthier/Fran/Bausch

Guest Lube Saibot

I actually skipped FF12 because i was an early adopter with the ps3 and i sold my ps2 to get it and... you get the idea. If i go through the trouble to play it depends on whether i get sold on the combat system playing FF13.

Archived