IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

video card allows me to run bullet candy at max res with all the effects and shit

that is the official trailer

...it's like a breakcore shootemup lol

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest viscosity

makes me think of pulstar and blazing star for the neo-geo. check those out on mame if you want; fun 2player co-op if you have pc controllers

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

just bought bad company 2 on PC after my friends wouldnt stop demanding I do so, gonna play this a lot tomorrow after I finally finish my last bits for my metropolis soundtrack submission.

srsly everyone, VVVVVV is the most refreshing game i have played since Bangai-o for DC. try the demo!

MAC and WIN

i've got 19 of 20 plates and almost unlocked the no-death mode. go on, play it! find out how much you suck!

Thanks for sharing! Though this is almost an exact ripoff of Metal Storm for the NES, the concept hasn't been fully done yet and it looks like this game may do just that...gonna pick it up immediately!

BTW, how long is the full game hex?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn3h77l13xg

just bought bad company 2 on PC after my friends wouldnt stop demanding I do so, gonna play this a lot tomorrow after I finally finish my last bits for my metropolis soundtrack submission.

I got Bad Company 2 and I've had a lot of connection problems. I also had weird sound issues in single player with voices being super quiet or coming out of the wrong speaker etc.

not really concerned about the single player...... still need to beat mass effect 2... only played 10 minutes of ME2, been too busy with music and work these days.

BUT anyone who has Bad Company 2 should kill people with me TONIGHT... WEDNESDAY!!! WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY!!!

Bad Company 2 is looking very promising. I have logged about 15 hours of online play and the last 3 nights have been free of all issues I was experiencing on release.... this is on the PC. I won't be leaving this game anytime soon.

Guest Grizz

planning on buying God Of War 3 on March 16

Pre-ordered and went and bought FF13, online today. Rented badlands but really didn't like it, hopefully get BF2 or Lego Star wars trilogy in return, hopefully the latter in return for a drunken night in with mates.

I'm up for some Bad Company 2 on XboxLive - Gamertag: Vetterli

Hardcore mode only!

I played on hardcore on my computer last night for a bit... it's intense and really adds to the experience.

Hardcore mode only!

EVERYONE STOP PLAYING FUCKING CONSOLES, they are inferior, everyone spend 600 bucks max building a decent pc or upgrading theirs and make watmm pc only multiplayer community.

Hardcore mode only!

I played on hardcore on my computer last night for a bit... it's intense and really adds to the experience.

Yeah, though getting sniped sucks! You have no idea where it's coming from at all - but then again as you said, it adds to the experience.

Hardcore mode only!

EVERYONE STOP PLAYING FUCKING CONSOLES, they are inferior, everyone spend 600 bucks max building a decent pc or upgrading theirs and make watmm pc only multiplayer community.

Blablablablablabla...

i'm still continually playing street fighter iv. i can't get enough of it.

also playing:

mega man 10 (i've beaten it already, but still playing every night)

shin megami tensei: devil survivor

madworld

ninja gaiden ii (xbox360)

anyone see the Sony press conference at GDC today? color me underwhelmed, seems like they were just bragging about how it took them 4 years to rip off the Wii, and those "Playstation Move" controllers look like rave toys.

the recent resurgence in small indie games and small software houses is pretty fucking amazing rly.

srsly. been checking out VVVVVV although it's so goddamn hard i don't play for more than 5 min at a time.

is it weird to be attracted to victoria?

reinstalled fallout 3 with all the dlc and a bunch of mods that do cool stuff like make your character have the need for sleep, food and water.

i'm having a lot of fun.

Archived