IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

Good thing I waited until Uncharted 2 Platinum came out. I got it for 17 pounds. There's no real difference between normal and platinum is there? Just the free updates already included I think.

No difference. It's just another way of labeling it as a classic

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually thought uncharted 2 was better the second time through. The first time it felt too short and I wasn't able to pay attention to all of the details. The second time I switched the difficulty to hard(highly recommended) and played it in HD(highly recommended) and it felt long and epic and everything was so much more amazing.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

got Dirt 2 for 13 bucks for the crazy steam sale, definitely can say I needed a racing game of this caliber as a nice change from all the other games Ive been playing recently.

dirt-2-20090218011529993_640w.jpg

soo fucking fun, just starting to get close to feeling like a godly driver, its a really nice combo of slightly arcade and simulation

This needs to be done, along with a 2-pack of mgs2,3 in HD. ps2 Games I want to play again on ps3 but I can't because they removed backwards compatibility. Its been years since I've played through metal gear solid 2, or Ico for that matter.

I would buy that in a second. I bloody love the MGS series. I remember the day when MGS2 came out. I played it all night right through till morning. Being a bit groggy, towards the end of the game when the colonel goes nuts, it scared the crap outta me. I'd love to play it again in HD.

I just got Trivial Pursuit for the PS3 for dirt cheap. Had some fun playing it last night... I lost...

Guest iamabe

I just played 2 hours of Braid. Fucking frustrating!!!!!!

:(

I know lots of people who havent finished braid / gotten angry at it because of how punishing it can be.

But keep trying - fucking great game all the way through! if you must, cheat a little with youtube videos.

I just played 2 hours of Braid. Fucking frustrating!!!!!!

:(

I know lots of people who havent finished braid / gotten angry at it because of how punishing it can be.

But keep trying - fucking great game all the way through! if you must, cheat a little with youtube videos.

I haven't finished it either. Oh god, its so rewarding when I get another piece that has been eluding me.

very drunk 4th of July party with 4 people butchering Rock Band 2 and Beatles. then some neighborhood yahoo went off on about $7-10,000 of fireworks. shit went on for hours.

I bought Bioshock 2 today for only $35. Will be playing it after I beat Dead Space.

I'm on Chapter 10 on Dead Space... getting creepier and creepier.

Oh, and that "sharpshooter" trophy/achievement was NOT the asteroid blasting sequence - there's a shooting gallery in Chapter 9 (reminded me of the shooting gallery sequence in the old movie The Black Hole, especially the sounds) that you get the trophy/achievement for (which I did).

I ordered a couple of new 360 games recently, even though I still need to finish Mirrors Edge, start Dead Space and play a bunch of others still in their plastic, but I started playing Rome: Total War again and I fucking love it. One of the best games ever.

I've finished all of my games and I'm broke. MOTHER FUCKER

Finished Red Dead Redemption a couple days ago. Couldn't have enjoyed it more. It would have been nice if the northern area was larger so I could do more exploring. That's my only complaint.

Next up I'm going to play Demon's Souls. I can't believe I've put that game off for as long as I have. I'm a sucker for hack 'n' slash rpg's.

Guest Alex C

Is War of Cybertron as enjoyable as this MP demo?

My Xbox finally works, tag is dontlosetouch if anyone wants to add me

I've finished all of my games and I'm broke. MOTHER FUCKER

Finished Red Dead Redemption a couple days ago. Couldn't have enjoyed it more. It would have been nice if the northern area was larger so I could do more exploring. That's my only complaint.

Next up I'm going to play Demon's Souls. I can't believe I've put that game off for as long as I have. I'm a sucker for hack 'n' slash rpg's.

Demon's Souls, still need to finish that one. Tough game, I'm nowhere near finished. I've beat 1-1, 1-2, 2-1, 3-1, 4-1, 5-1. I have no idea what I should beat next, maybe the maneaters on 3-2? Or the flamelurker on 2-2? They are both really hard bosses for me.

I bought Bioshock 2 today for only $35. Will be playing it after I beat Dead Space.

I'm on Chapter 10 on Dead Space... getting creepier and creepier.

Oh, and that "sharpshooter" trophy/achievement was NOT the asteroid blasting sequence - there's a shooting gallery in Chapter 9 (reminded me of the shooting gallery sequence in the old movie The Black Hole, especially the sounds) that you get the trophy/achievement for (which I did).

Oh, thank god it's not the asteroid part. That would have been a crazy hard trophy to get.

I haven't really been in the mood to play any video games lately. Although I did forget to take my meds the other day, which can screw with my mind. So I should be in working order again soon.

wrong, its fucking mega titties awesome for a game in beta that's pretty much the first of its kind in a lot ways. I had my doubts but its gonna pull it off nicely, don't know about the longevity of it but I certainly could play it way longer than any GTA game

Told you...

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/apb

wrong, its fucking mega titties awesome for a game in beta that's pretty much the first of its kind in a lot ways. I had my doubts but its gonna pull it off nicely, don't know about the longevity of it but I certainly could play it way longer than any GTA game

Told you...

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/apb

Broke as fuck!

Archived