IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

Ok finished Half life 2. Great stuff!

Don't read unless you finished the game, please

Except for the lame excuse for a ending. I don't like "joke" endings like this

lol how is that a joke ending... how else did you expect it to go?

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More fluidly I guess. Making up something outlandish seem cheap and after all the energy put in the game I don't really get it. Maybe I just feel the punchline wasn't very successful :closedeyes:

you need to watch the film to understand it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1UPMEmCqZo

play all 3 games and youll love it even more and wont feel cheated, as HL2-E1 carry off straight from HL2

also looks like a fan made prequel on the go as well

http://www.blackmesasource.com/

I beat Demon's Souls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :diablo::snares::shuriken: :shuriken: :shuriken:

More fluidly I guess. Making up something outlandish seem cheap and after all the energy put in the game I don't really get it. Maybe I just feel the punchline wasn't very successful :closedeyes:

it wasnt a punchline you idiot, have you not been paying attention to the game at all?

Guest ruiagnelo

it wasnt a punchline you idiot, have you not been paying attention to the game at all?

yea i guess gaarg hasn't paid any attention at all, considering he thinks half-life 2 had an ending.

Guest volg4

playing red dead on 360 and its love/hate... still playing pgr3 and gta iv and liberty city stories, orange box and batman arkham asylum (just the fight challenges - had a forty+ move combo) :wang::gamer:

Guest analogue wings

yeah the mass effects are not quite rpg enough for me either

it looks like an rpg - hey seem to have built all the bits an rpg needs - you can go to shops and carry items and buy stuff and find stuff...

buuuut its actually just your guns and armour

Removing all the micro managing from Mass Effect is the best thing BioWare has ever done. Apperantly they're doing the same with Dragon Age 2. It's not that I don't like micro managing but I think the more streamlined RPG really benefited the Mass Effect universe

um they made it so all you can do is kill people, talk to people about whether you should kill them now or later, and buy guns to kill people faster. theres no other skill sets to build and literally no inventory that isnt guns and armour. laem.

not so much an rpg as a shoot with a really complicated "shop" screen

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer:

Just finished off 1-2 and 2-1. About to go into 2-2... and, I've only died like 30 times... mostly at the Tower Knight.

Guest ruiagnelo

man, alien swarm is sweeeet. captures the atmosphere of aliens better than any of the franchise games

and it's source engine. and it's free.

perfect.

Guest Lube Saibot

Stop putting words into my mouth, you orange, cheeto-stained basement dweller. I have very little free time and I'm super bitter because of it. I sometimes fantasize about what my life could've been had the condom not broken.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer:

Just finished off 1-2 and 2-1. About to go into 2-2... and, I've only died like 30 times... mostly at the Tower Knight.

2-2 is by far my least fav level so good luck heh there is a shortcut to the boss but i never was able to survive it, and then once you get to the boss..... he's a tough one :)

Yeah I don't think the game is that bad if you just take your time and be careful. The problems is tons of kids these days want to just run through this game beating everything up without blocking... this game doesn't like people who try to do that. So given your death count, you are probably on the right track.

I'm at soul level ~115 on NG+, kinda just hunting black phantoms these days. For some reason I'm having a hard time quitting this game, even tho I typically only play a game until I beat it and then throw it on the rack. This game is addictive at a dopamine level or something. I was rolling around 2-1 on my second playthrough with about 300k souls and for whatever reason that makes things a lot more meaningful when you get into combat, and a lot more satasfying if you beat the boss and still have all your souls.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

bought eden last night and played for 15min. already prefer it to shooter. the music is really good and the gameplay beautiful. obviously not sure how this will work with continued play

Guest Enter a new display name

I've been spending extended periods of time on Final Fantasy XIII lately. What a letdown... Where are the sidequests and the adventurous explorations that made Final Fantasy such a marvelous series? Nevertheless, I quite enjoy the battle system, it makes boss battles more interesting. And I would have sex with all the female characters.

Limbo! Yay!

Everybody who's got a Xbox.. go download that shit right now!

kinda looked interesting, kinda got bored not even half way through the demo. but yea it looks and sounds amzing, not worth my 1200MSP fo'sure

Archived