IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

Guest futuregirlfriend

Shutter Island - oh ok then 6.753/10

Waiting for Armageddon - Short but terrifying docu about absolute nutters who believe in the rapture and hope shit will really kick off in the Middle East.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest futuregirlfriend

Carnal Knowledge - Art Garfunkel and Jack Nicholson are bros who ice each other 24/7 and get mad pussy. Also stars Ann-Margret's excellent hooters. Good dialogue, good characters. 8.5/10

Guest Z_B_Z

im currently listening to 'the ice man: confessions of a mafia contract killer' on audiobook and its getting a bit exhausting (500+ pages). the sheer number of murders cataloged is just... disgusting. but what led me into the book was this doc which i decided to rewatch. its damn interesting if only for the insight into the pathology of a complete and utter psychopath. fascinating that this guy was able to run loose as long as he did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ0Q37--5XI&feature=PlayList&p=4C96FF5C16D7EC70&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1

im currently listening to 'the ice man: confessions of a mafia contract killer' on audiobook and its getting a bit exhausting (500+ pages). the sheer number of murders cataloged is just... disgusting. but what led me into the book was this doc which i decided to rewatch. its damn interesting if only for the insight into the pathology of a complete and utter psychopath. fascinating that this guy was able to run loose as long as he did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ0Q37--5XI&feature=PlayList&p=4C96FF5C16D7EC70&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1

It's weird because when I watch that clip I can't stop wondering if half of what he says is bullshit? The interviewer is sitting there hoping for the homicidal maniac to give him some juice for his documentary and the murderer can feed him and us anything and we'll believe it.

The part where he talks about tying two cats' tails together sounds weird. I would think that cats would go apeshit if someone were to tie a clothes line around their tales...?

Oh well. It's still interesting listening to him talk.

Guest Z_B_Z

the man interviewing him is a pretty renowned psychiatrist and criminologist so i would think he would have a pretty good bullshit detector.. but yeah, even if half of kuklinskis claims are bullshit it would still sound pretty unbelievable, so i can can see where youre coming from.. but theres too much evidence pointing towards the fact that he was indeed a mass murderer. lets say he was lying about the murders in his youth, theres still a ton of evidence that ties him to a ridiculous amount of mob related killings.. i dont know, theres something about this guy that makes me inclined to believe him

the man interviewing him is a pretty renowned psychiatrist and criminologist so i would think he would have a pretty good bullshit detector.. but yeah, even if half of kuklinskis claims are bullshit it would still sound pretty unbelievable, so i can can see where youre coming from.. but theres too much evidence pointing towards the fact that he was indeed a mass murderer. lets say he was lying about the murders in his youth, theres still a ton of evidence that ties him to a ridiculous amount of mob related killings.. i dont know, theres something about this guy that makes me inclined to believe him

Oh, I'm sure he's killed a bunch of people. No doubt about it. I'm just saying that he could make up a bunch of things and none of us would stop to think about it.

But thanks to your YouTube post I am now rewatching a documentary about the Zodiac killer. My favorite mass/serial murderer.

:cisfor:

Guest Z_B_Z

so just out of curiosity (just watched finchers zodiac not long ago) do you think it was really arthur leigh allen?

so just out of curiosity (just watched finchers zodiac not long ago) do you think it was really arthur leigh allen?

I read the book by Robert Graysmith about two years ago and the clues all seem to point toward Arthur Leigh Allen or Robert 'Bob' Hall Starr as he's called in the book. Fincher altered the story a bit but I think it's still a good indicator...

Guest Fishtank

Get Him to the Greek - 7/10

Found myself laughing through most of the movie which was better than I expected. Puff Daddy was great Russell Brand did a very believeable rock star. Only a few really pointless scenes.

Just finished The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.

10/10

One of the best movies I've seen in a while. Parts of it were really reminding me of Being John Malkovich. But I liked this much better.

Guest Fishtank

Splice 3/10

Really boring, not the sci-fi horror I was expecting, more like a drama. This probably would have been better as an anime.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

10/10

One of the best movies I've seen in a while. Parts of it were really reminding me of Being John Malkovich. But I liked this much better.

more like 8.4/10 but it was a good movie

10/10

more like 8.4/10 but it was a good movie

it could be better, diferent people inside that head would be interesting! and an insight into what really is going on would be great too

Oh, I'm sure he's killed a bunch of people. No doubt about it. I'm just saying that he could make up a bunch of things and none of us would stop to think about it.

But thanks to your YouTube post I am now rewatching a documentary about the Zodiac killer. My favorite mass/serial murderer.

I always found his delivery so interesting. He is almost hypnotic when he talks. I particularly liked when he was talking about when he killed that guy in the club with a needle. He said he had to act all "swishy" and then almost a gave a "not that there's anything wrong with that" as he rolls that lozenge around in his mouth.

Oh and I just watched the road. Robert Duvall was fantastic.

Nightmare on Elm Street 2/10

The most shocking moment was to discover Michael Bay in the opening credits, besides that the movie was pretty dull :|

Guest abusivegeorge

Dod Sno = Dead snow

Fucking excellent film 9/10

Nazi Zombies and all that German and subtitled.

Guest ruiagnelo

Dod Sno = Dead snow

Fucking excellent film 9/10

Nazi Zombies and all that German and subtitled.

:facepalm:

Archived