IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

Inception 9/10 (the tempo, script and acting in this were amazing)

Ghost in the Shell 9/10

Princess Mononoke 7/10

Ninja Scroll 4/10

RED 5/10

Knight & Day 6/10 (Diaz is still pretty)

REC 8/10 (unexpectedly good)

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im still here - 8/10 - fucking hilarious.

four lions - 9/10 - also fucking hilarious. i watched it twice.

the lovely bones - 0/10 - borderline offensive. trash.

enter the void - 8 or 9/10 - still digesting. need to see it again...

enter the void from imdb

Budget:

€13,000,000 (estimated)

Opening Weekend:

$43,651 (USA) (26 September 2010) (3 Screens)

Gross:

$206,950 (USA) (24 October 2010)

that's usually all i need to see for a movie, it bombed, did it really fly that far under the radar to be good ??

yeah i dont know about all that but it was trippy as fuck and pretty mind blowing from a technical standpoint. i suppose ill buy the blu ray when it comes out...

I just watched Inception. I absolutely loved it. I'm such a sucker for dreams. Easily one of my favorite movies. Will be getting it on bluray as soon as I can.

yeah i dont know about all that but it was trippy as fuck and pretty mind blowing from a technical standpoint. i suppose ill buy the blu ray when it comes out...

yeah, i watched the clip, was pretty trippy in a good way. I probably won't be watching though. ;-]

2001: A Space Odyssey - 9.something/10

about time I watched this movie

Funny you should say that i have never seen it either and saw a deal on it the other day, so i ordered it and it should come next week.

Funny you should say that i have never seen it either and saw a deal on it the other day, so i ordered it and it should come next week.

make sure to give it a chance, it moves a bit slowly at the beginning.

make sure to give it a chance, it moves a bit slowly at the beginning.

Slowly, but it's beautiful as fuck.

rec - 6/10

rec 2 - 2/10

shakey cam never used to bother me until i saw these movies. even when they're not doing anything, just standing around, the camera is all over the place.

rec - 6/10

rec 2 - 2/10

shakey cam never used to bother me until i saw these movies. even when they're not doing anything, just standing around, the camera is all over the place.

There are some major fails in those movies that really bother me. For instance, there's a scene where they rewind the tape to get a look at one of the infected or something like that and you actually get to see the the tape rewinding. That doesn't make any sense since what you're watching is what they're recording? Teh fuck?

rec - 6/10

rec 2 - 2/10

There are some major fails in those movies that really bother me. For instance, there's a scene where they rewind the tape to get a look at one of the infected or something like that and you actually get to see the the tape rewinding. That doesn't make any sense since what you're watching is what they're recording? Teh fuck?

:facepalm: , i hate those kind of statements , ITS A FUCKING MOVIE!!!!.

Rec - 10/10

Rec 2 - 8.5/10

rec - 6/10

rec 2 - 2/10

:facepalm: , i hate those kind of statements , ITS A FUCKING MOVIE!!!!.

Rec - 10/10

Rec 2 - 8.5/10

:facepalm:

Just stop picking flaws , it's a fucking movie , every movie has flaws , if you start acting like a bitch and just look for flaws you will never enjoy anything.

I would love you flaw-pickers to make a flawless movie with a flawless scrip

Just enjoy

Archived