IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished watching A Scanner Darkly again, first time I really paid attention enough to follow the details of the story (usually ended up getting too stoned while watching)... trippy fucking movie

Guest futuregirlfriend

Through a Glass Darkly - 8/10

La chevre - 6/10

The Fearless Vampire Killers - 7/10

Vlad Tepes - Worth a look if you're into history 7/10

michele bachmann, ann coulter sarah palin, michelle malkin, fucking hell my brain just died.

ffffuuuuuuu

and no i didn't watch this film, just most of the trailer.

Guest futuregirlfriend

Wow! Another one? Damn.

Shooting another one, the one he initially wanted to do, "Reality" in France this year too.

Conan 2010 4/10 - shit but not as bad as it looks and not shit enough to turn it off before the end.

Centurion 6/10 - excellent British cast and gritty bloodthirsty action but kinda ends on a meh.

Triangle 7/10 - budget supernatural thriller with her from Home and Away, very original story like a classic feature length Twilight Zone, worth a watch.

Wrecked 6.5/10 - Adrian Brodie finds himself fucked up in a Forrest car crash with amnesia. It trickles along at a steady pace but the ending kinda left me a little short changed but I suppose the film wasn't so much about the plot more the struggle and hopelessness.

Legend of 1900 6/10 - epic family cheese that's not that hard to watch and Tim Roth is actually cast quite well for once.

Missing in Action 2/10 - the Chuck nostalgia belongs ad should stay in the 80's methinks, this was proper shit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnchhausen_(film)

8/10 - wow, best Nazi film ever? Amazing special effects for the time, and i believe the first German feature length film shot in color. This film is not political at all and is just a screwball surreal adventure very similar to Terry Gilliams's version

Wow! Another one? Damn.

lol. One familiar to Oizo's music and film-making can easily spot he's the director of this movie after a few seconds of that teaser. I was disappointed by Rubber but I'm still excited about what's next. Never heard about this one and now I'm curious

also, I saw Monster yesterday and it was pretty good ! the transformation they did on Charlize Theron is amazing. I saw an interview of her after watching the movie and has to say she is one of the sexier actress I know. And she seems pretty interesting.

b-500572-Charlize_Theron.jpg but I wonder why she uses so much make-up. Fuck it, she doesn't need it

Archived