IGNORED

Autechre - Oversteps (WARP210) [The MegaThread]

Friendly Foil

Guest CurlyAngryman

new members always come to band-based message boards whenever there's a new album. I used to post on the sonic youth board and when eternal was announced, fucking LOADS of new people signed up. I don't know why they waited until then...

lol, I don't know. Just laziness, I guess.

new members always come to band-based message boards whenever there's a new album. I used to post on the sonic youth board and when eternal was announced, fucking LOADS of new people signed up. I don't know why they waited until then...

also the old members who want to check out the new fakes. good job glotch!

Guest ataraxy2

i've been listening to all the quaristice releases today to ready myself! continue on tomorrow!

In the process of all this I've decided to actually give anything Quaristice one final chance. Perlence range 7 is fucking awesome. :closedeyes:

This sampler is really starting to fuck with my head. I wanna know who made it. Was it gl0tch? If so I will pay top dollar for the full tracks (pm me if you don't want your secret let out)

here´s another one of mr. gl0tch´s (i´m not totally sure, but it sounds like the "os promo mix") ae quaristice fake-leaks.

http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/78363999/file.html

ok this track is in the sampler that gl0tch posted earlier and verifies the sampler as fake.

edit: troon was wrong

so when does the new gl0tch album come out?

Edited by troon

glotch what is the encoding quality of the mp3s on your last.fm page? I can't listen to anything below 192kbps, I'm a level 3 audiophile wanker.

I downloaded the 4 tracks, they are 128kbps. I'm with you, prefer stuff 192 or above. But hey, I'll take what I can get.

it's too bad that it's verified fake because as i was catching up with the thread i was so totally gonna say "fake" because it's obvious to me and people would think i was just taking the easy bet without being sure but i was seriously sure, trust me, and now people will think "yeah duh he was sure because now he knows" but this was before i "knew."

i'm not trying to brag or anything; i'm just trying to convey truth.

because you really just can feel it. without being all smart-ass producer-like with the "the mastering and jooby doos and whatsits are all wrong for autechre, all wrong! i could have used the jiggermatic automaton to conjure such a creation in 45 minutes! hah!" shit, you can just tell, just from having listened to buttloads of autechre. sort of like you can type without thinking about QWERTYUIOPs.

just saying this in the interest of helping some folks understand where some of the kneejerk "faek" proclamations come from. we are not all necessarily "haters" or "internet smartguys."

btw check out this track from a promo copy that my bro over at... pitchfork?... sent me:

http://www.project168.co.uk/music/project168004/choleric_productions/02_behind_walls_2.mp3

i am so wanting this to be real ....sounds a bit real.

:wacko:

Edited by troon

btw check out this track from a promo copy that my bro over at... pitchfork?... sent me:

http://www.project168.co.uk/music/project168004/choleric_productions/02_behind_walls_2.mp3

cool track

yep, the fake tracks these days are pretty good.

can we all agree on something?

no more rapidshare. rapidshare is so shit it's amazing that people still use it. MEDIAFIRE, BITCHES.

can we all agree on something? rapidshare is great, if you have a premium account.

Who the fuck would pay to download from rapidshare?

there are many links on webs that are rapidshare links... got plenty of good stuff that way, no problem paying it's worth it