IGNORED

Autechre - Oversteps (WARP210) [The MegaThread]

Friendly Foil

Who the fuck would pay to download from rapidshare?

there are many links on webs that are rapidshare links... got plenty of good stuff that way, no problem paying it's worth it

I aint paying for piracy, what would be the point in that ?

there are many links on webs that are rapidshare links... got plenty of good stuff that way, no problem paying it's worth it

it's good for me because i got caught torrenting before and am now scared straight so i use rapidshare which is less obviously traceable and monitored less

btw check out this track from a promo copy that my bro over at... pitchfork?... sent me:

http://www.project168.co.uk/music/project168004/choleric_productions/02_behind_walls_2.mp3

I think is time to take all fakish tracks that are released in this kind of threads for a VA album :)

Guest Calx Sherbet

it's good for me because i got caught torrenting before and am now scared straight so i use rapidshare which is less obviously traceable and monitored less

torrenting is my last resort

Guest matthewr

A bunch of people are sharing this file on soulseek. It sounds kinda real, kinda not...I honestly have no idea...

I checked over at xltronic and their is some talk about it. It seems the general consensus over there is it's fake

Thought??

Here's one version

Guest Crime Stick

http://www.mortie.net/journal/index.php/2003/06/12/black-spot/

I'm sure some of you guys are familiar with Adbusters.

You might have noticed the Warp Logo on their website is a spot as well. Could it be?

black spots are really common. there is a black spot in muppet treasure island, as a threat of death.

i dont remember how it goes. but yeah that post is dated from 2003...

you know what? i came here for autechre but because of the extreme toolishness i'm leaving. FUCK the new autechre album. you know what? i bet it's gonna be shit. you know what? autechre have been shit all along. you wanna know how i proved this? lastnite i was driving my fully sick automobile blasting gantz graf n all ov a sudden i decided 2 switch it up 2 sum sickass guido disco n u kno wat hapnd nxt? whooooooole bunch a hunny's jumped in my car (a fully hotted up lowered torana with spinnaz n blue lights n shit), hottttttttttttttiez bro, dey waz like all fake tan'd n shiz, big ol' fake titties. maaaaaaan u guyz cn hv ur gayass skinny wh1teboy nrd beatz, MOVE OVA 4 DA ITALIAN STALLIAN ne way im off 2 snort coke off sum bronzed ass pussay

last post

Edited by modey

you know what? i came here for autechre but because of the extreme toolishness i'm leaving. FUCK the new autechre album. you know what? i bet it's gonna be shit. you know what? autechre have been shit all along. you wanna know how i proved this? lastnite i was driving my fully sick automobile blasting gantz graf n all ov a sudden i decided 2 switch it up 2 sum sickass guido disco n u kno wat hapnd nxt? whooooooole bunch a hunny's jumped in my car (a fully hotted up lowered torana with spinnaz n blue lights n shit), hottttttttttttttiez bro, dey waz like all fake tan'd n shiz, big ol' fake titties. maaaaaaan u guyz cn hv ur gayass skinny wh1teboy nrd beatz, MOVE OVA 4 DA ITALIAN STALLIAN ne way im off 2 snort coke off sum bronzed ass pussay

last post

congrats-1.gif?t=1263606549congrats-1.gif?t=1263606549congrats-1.gif?t=1263606549congrats-1.gif?t=1263606549

Guest Joebot Kill

http://www.mortie.net/journal/index.php/2003/06/12/black-spot/

I'm sure some of you guys are familiar with Adbusters.

You might have noticed the Warp Logo on their website is a spot as well. Could it be?

ooh that's quite interesting there. wonder if tdr were aware of that, aren't they sort of anti-corporate?

yeah, there's no way Ian Anderson isn't aware of adbusters. and their black spot thing is still going to this day. i'd like to think that this is intentional.

listening to the "previews" of ilanders and Treale. I don't know if they're fake or not but they do sound like Autechre!

i've been listening to all the quaristice releases today to ready myself! continue on tomorrow!

In the process of all this I've decided to actually give anything Quaristice one final chance. Perlence range 7 is fucking awesome. :closedeyes:

i was listening to this track at lunch at in n' out burger today in my car. this dude walks by and looks at me with a look on his face like "this is familiar" and started doing air drums and nodding his head at me!

i've been listening to all the quaristice releases today to ready myself! continue on tomorrow!

In the process of all this I've decided to actually give anything Quaristice one final chance. Perlence range 7 is fucking awesome. :closedeyes:

i was listening to this track at lunch at in n' out burger today in my car. this dude walks by and looks at me with a look on his face like "this is familiar" and started doing air drums and nodding his head at me!

does the haunting soul eat at in-n-out burger? did he seem to disappear only for you to turn your head in time to see his face pressed against your windshield with burst ketchup packets screaming about wood tocks?

Edited by jules