IGNORED

Songs you wish didn't end

J3FF3R00

If I had to listen to Comfortably Numb for any longer than it already drags on for, I would probably smash the record in half and slit my own throat with the broken shards of vinyl.

Just for that i'm going to record my version of it where I extend the guitar solo 3 minutes!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

J Dilla - Stop ! and other tracks on donuts as well (Last Donuts Of The Night, Bye, etc.)

Autechre - Altibzz and ALTICHYRE

Jamiroquai - Return Of The Space Cowboy and When You Gonna Learn.

Many others, but they don't come to mind yet so I guess they're not as important as the one previously mentioned.

If I had to listen to Comfortably Numb for any longer than it already drags on for, I would probably smash the record in half and slit my own throat with the broken shards of vinyl.

lol, so true

probably in the minority - fol4

this should have been the hour long track

FUCK YES!

wutwut

tho i'm loving all of quaristice more and more.

caliper remote

(lol)

Guest Greg Reason

Skin of the Night by M83 is the first track that comes to mind... I'd be quite happy if that never ended

or Obsidian by Meshuggah

I have a big collection of .wavs where I extracted out my favorite parts and truncated for Goldwave looping. I only had a Pentium I for a long time--Win95 bloat and about 100-200 MB of free space was too restrictive for an .mp3 collection so this was a "defeat" to be able to control music for as long or as little as I wanted. Shit, 11 of them fit inside the 3.37 MB limit so it was a pretty good idea.

Program 5 ftw

Tamphex - Aphex Twins Classics, listened to this about 8 times on the bus down to Galway. Fucking mental stuff. Also Carn Marth from Richard D James I never tire off.

Are you mental? I hate that track. Polynomial C however, theres a track I wish didnt end. Reminds me of surfing and pier jumping in Kerry.

Archived