IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest couch

holy shit godel and gocab are two different people

edit: also I'm tempted to post that cum box thing from today's top askreddit, though I doubt it's "funny"

I couldn't find that comment :(

ctrl+f cum box and all.

http://www.reddit.co...t_could/c4ilkt2

NSFL, from what appears to be the most commented-on askreddit thread ever.

What did I just read...

They don't register on Joyrex FunnyMeter™?

Get off it - you know very well there isn't an ounce of humour in either one of those WWF screenshots, or in what Fred wrote. I bet it was just a lame bait attempt by Rambo to see if I'd remove them - I decided to ask first, in case there was something I was missing or it was an honest mistake for Rambo to post them here, since they obviously aren't funny, but more examples of Fred's great writing style.

If you and others of your ilk spent less time trying to engage me with petty bullshit like this, perhaps I wouldn't need to moderate as much, and thus not make people feel "oppressed" or "controlled"?

i thought the swsg was funny because i can imagine fred interacting with this hot chick like a creeper and being all awkward.

sorta reminds me of louis ck.

Guest Rambo

If you and others of your ilk spent less time trying to engage me with petty bullshit like this, perhaps I wouldn't need to moderate as much, and thus not make people feel "oppressed" or "controlled"?

flol. trying to engage you. If i wanted to engage you it wouldn't be ambiguous. We already know about your lack of sense of humour JR, cheers. I put them in spoilers because they are huge.

The fact it's made by a company called "GuanDONG"?

i wonder if that's ebonic for go on dong

like... go on dong! do your thing

Dear goDel, I hope my presence hasn't caused you too much trouble. I am clearly not you, even if I tried.

No worries, go bro II. You can pretend to be me and make fun of my persona at all times - when I'm not around.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Dear goDel, I hope my presence hasn't caused you too much trouble. I am clearly not you, even if I tried.

No worries, go bro II. You can pretend to be me and make fun of my persona at all times - when I'm not around.

053lA.png

flol. trying to engage you. If i wanted to engage you it wouldn't be ambiguous. We already know about your lack of sense of humour JR, cheers. I put them in spoilers because they are huge.

They weren't that big... as for my sense of humour - let's just say we agree to disagree on that point, mmmkay?

Archived