IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he's spilt that water on the floor and then electrocuted the people breaking into his apartment to beat him up. He's posing like because he's back-flipped out of the electrocuted water and rather than actually land on the kitchen-surface, I don't know, it was too hot or something, so he's just jigging around with his tiny crotch.

Tough decision but I think Ill give it a miss.JCVD has always bothered me because its like Im the only person who sees the lump on his forehead.

sk09DammeNewBig.gif

...ok I stand corrected.Skinema voted his lump for comeback of the year 2009.

Wow.

I think he's spilt that water on the floor and then electrocuted the people breaking into his apartment to beat him up. He's posing like because he's back-flipped out of the electrocuted water and rather than actually land on the kitchen-surface, I don't know, it was too hot or something, so he's just jigging around with his tiny crotch.

His amazingness never seems to end.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

Tough decision but I think Ill give it a miss.JCVD has always bothered me because its like Im the only person who sees the lump on his forehead.

sk09DammeNewBig.gif

...ok I stand corrected.Skinema voted his lump for comeback of the year 2009.

Wow.

I think you should give it a view, not a miss, lest you want a roundhouse kick to the face. In slow motion.

vcuvm.jpg

Archived