IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how is it "depressing" that game maps aren't the same anymore? fuckin' nerds. it's depressing that something like that can depress someone.

It's depressing that you have all the one way carnival rides that you want and we are left in the gutter with only our memories of the libraries of Alexandria. yes ..

BITmX.jpg

it's funny because it's true

I think this is mis-labeled, as I originally saw this as a lamentation of how Final Fantasy XIII's dungeons are so linear compared to past FF games...

it's funny because it's true

I think this is mis-labeled, as I originally saw this as a lamentation of how Final Fantasy XIII's dungeons are so linear compared to past FF games...

How true.

Guest couch

how is it "depressing" that game maps aren't the same anymore? fuckin' nerds. it's depressing that something like that can depress someone.

'Cause you pay 60 bucks to watch a movie that you have to keep pressing a button to advance once in a while. The game doesn't require any thought, it's just eye candy. May as well watch Avatar with an unplugged controller pretending you control a character. At least there's multiplayer that's worthwhile when it's not buggy.

'Cause you pay 60 bucks to watch a movie that you have to keep pressing a button to advance once in a while. The game doesn't require any thought, it's just eye candy. May as well watch Avatar with an unplugged controller pretending you control a character. At least there's multiplayer that's worthwhile when it's not buggy.

wat.jpg

Guest couch

wat.jpg

Did you not play the last two call of duty games?

Or watch them, rather.

call of duty don't sell for it's single player awesomeness. you should know this.

It used to. I remember playing the first one, then the expansion pack United Offensive. They had such an awesome campaign to them.

bear1u.jpg

Fuck yeah.

They really are our fellos. Those of our species that forget that be damned.

I fucking love bears (no homo).

A^ fucking gays calling other gays bears have destroyed a part of me. bears" weren't always linked with teh gays. i guess i could always call myself a lumberjack... that's not gay yet amiright?

A^ fucking gays calling other gays bears have destroyed a part of me. bears" weren't always linked with teh gays. i guess i could always call myself a lumberjack... that's not gay yet amiright?

If you are sporting the lumberjack look with a beard and all, you would be a hot commodity at any gay club for sure.

Archived