IGNORED

VHS Head - Trademark Ribbons of Gold

Guest Backson

Because it's 20 tracks of the same general idea :emotawesomepm9:

can you change your sig to say "No Don't :(" instead?

it would be a fitting tribute.

Because it's 20 tracks of the same general idea :emotawesomepm9:

See? I'm not the only one that feels many tracks "sound the same". It's not that they "sound the same" per say, it's just "the same general idea".

And I do like it quite a bit. It's just that due to the above (and 20 tracks of it), it's taking some time to really absorb and appreciate for its entirety.

Yeah, what the fuuuuuuu - Track 10 vs Track 11 vs Track 13 vs Track 20 couldn't be more different in style for example (sorry, I don't normally think in track titles :biggrin: )

Guest cult fiction

Most aesthetically accomplished album since Geogaddi... I can get lost in this album. So few albums can create a world any more.

I ran across this tidbit on the wiki page about trepanation:

"Amanda Feilding also performed a self-trepanation with a drill, while her partner Joey Mellen filmed the operation, in the film titled Heartbeat in the Brain. The film has since been lost. Portions of the film can be seen, however, in the documentary A Hole in the Head."

I ran across this tidbit on the wiki page about trepanation:

"Amanda Feilding also performed a self-trepanation with a drill, while her partner Joey Mellen filmed the operation, in the film titled Heartbeat in the Brain. The film has since been lost. Portions of the film can be seen, however, in the documentary A Hole in the Head."

that's a good little bit of wikifindings there :emotawesomepm9: