IGNORED

VHS Head - Trademark Ribbons of Gold

TIME ... IS RUNNING ... OUT !

Yeah bloody brills innit - I can't decide if that's my favourite on the album or Remote Control. They're my favourite two tracks by far though ....

wow, this album is still pretty much always in the first page of new releases here, since last september!!

they're definitely doing something right!

Big up VHS Head! respect the new skool :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

these guys

pirHy.gif

There is a conspiracy going around that VHS Head is a combination of many artists , specially in live performances. Bloc for example, various sources reveal that they used a different guy (not Ade Blacow)

Edited by Boxing Day

these guys

pirHy.gif

There is a conspiracy going around that VHS Head is a combination of many artists , specially in live performances. Bloc for example, various sources reveal that they used a different guy (not Ade Blacow)

YEAH SO FUCK YOU OLIVER :trap:

Edited by halisray

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

I've been listening to this for the last month on shuffle riding the bus to work wondering where else it can go, but for cutting up beats or sampling and adding synths this album is top notch.

Guest sirch

THIS ALBUM IS REALLY GOOD

i do agree, but, i'm suprised it's still whacking about in the new releases, tbh,.. when it came out like 6 months ago...........

and then you have odd balls like kaini hanging around and suddenly defending it..... lol

such a weird forum........

Listen guys, if you want to get it on with one another then do so, but stop Gordo-ing up this topic otherwise ol' falme baiting warnings will start a-flying.