IGNORED

Well at least there's some Plaid activity on Warp...

Caretstik

There's now a Rest Proof Clockwork t-shirt available through bleep, which includes a download code for a lossless copy of the album:

Linky.

Not sure what to make of this idea really, it hasn't made me rush to extend my overdraft. There's one for LFO's Frequencies as well.. I like the t-shirts but don't fancy paying that much just for a download code for albums I've owned for years (lossless or not).

We have commissioned the original designers of two classic Warp albums to re-imagine the artwork into T-shirt form - which include a digital download of the album (flac/mp3) redeemable at Bleep via a code tagged to the collar.

More on Warp.net

LFO / Classic album T-shirts: Frequencies and Rest Proof Clockwork re-worked by the original designers / LFO T Side

Warp - Records - LFO - Classic album T-shirts: Frequencies and Rest Proof Clockwork re-worked by the original designers
Connect with Warp, subscribe to the Mailing List and explore more RSS feeds here

View the full article

I've wanted a Plaid shirt for years. But I find this one not appealing. :mellow:

Don't know if you've already seen these or would be interested and willing to pay shipping, but there are a few Greedy Baby shirts here.

seems like a bit of a novelty thing to do for crimbo, to me. i hope they're not charging too much for the tees just cos it's got a code for a lossless copy of the album (which has been out for 12 years already!). seems like quite a pointless thing to sell to people tbh. it's obviously just a little money spinner. not too keen on the design here either. could be a lot better, imo. meh.

if you don't mind paying 15 quid for a cheapo fruit of the loom shirt that's cool.

hopefully these new warpo ones will be better quality. fruit of the loom are shit and don't last. they shrink and fray and rip too easy.

you can get about 5 for a tenner, though.. which is good. good for work tees. and somebody still makes a profit on that! makes you think, eh.

if the t-shirt had that cheeky monkey on it and more of the album colours then i'd but it, .. even tho i've had the album since the summer of 1999.

Kid Acnes' work is generally quite brilliant, imo. but could've been much better here me thinks. it's quite a boring plain tee, tbh.

i'm with Ruiagnelo.. i would much rather have the new album than a t-shirt for Xmas.

I've wanted a Plaid shirt for years. But I find this one not appealing. :mellow:

Don't know if you've already seen these or would be interested and willing to pay shipping, but there are a few Greedy Baby shirts here.

Yup, seen 'em. But I'd rather have a shirt with a Plaid logo or something than just "Greedy Baby" when I'm the only one that will even know what that means.

Maybe it's actually just a cynical cash-in, but I think it's good to see Warp still paying some kind of deference to LFO. They could easily just chosen some BoC or Aphex Twin record or something instead.

The Black Dog tees were good quality and great design.

yeahhh ok but not really, eh.

so they weren't FotL this time?

Well actually I check there the other day and the are FoTL. But mine is holding up nicely. Do you walk through bushes excessively sirch :cisfor:

I would like to see a Plaid Tshrit with a square of plaid like your avatar with PLAID under it. I think that would look cool.

Well actually I check there the other day and the are FoTL. But mine is holding up nicely. Do you walk through bushes excessively sirch :cisfor:

liike i said before, they're cheap as chips, you could get a handfull of 'em for 15 quid and make your own black fog tee.

I would like to see a Plaid Tshrit with a square of plaid like your avatar with PLAID under it. I think that would look cool.

aye, yes it would. but you could easily make your own, mate. :)

i could think of loads of cool designs for Plaid tees, imho. :)

<pissrant>Seriously why are these t-shirts $30? Who wants this? I love Plaid but i'll pass thanks. i don't care if they had to print on both sides. not my problem. starting to sound like designer trash.

http://bleep.com/index.php?page=stock_details&releaseid=340

http://bleep.com/index.php?page=stock_details&releaseid=339 </pissrant>

are you joking?

$30 = £18.50

you can expect to pay at least £20 for official band tshirts now, and that's without the music download.

edit: those tshirts are £25.99 to people from the UK which is $42

Guest AcrossCanyons

are you joking?

$30 = £18.50

you can expect to pay at least £20 for official band tshirts now, and that's without the music download.

Mmost band shirts I get are about £8 (smaller bands) - £15 (most others). I'd say £15 is average. These are quite pricey and not very nice looking. Unfortunate because I'd love a good Plaid shirt.

are you joking?

$30 = £18.50

Most band shirts I get are about £8 (smaller bands) - £15 (most others). I'd say £15 is average. These are quite pricey and not very nice looking. Unfortunate because I'd love a good Plaid shirt.

Archived