IGNORED

Schematic Records

Redruth

i have no idea what happened to them, though i suspect it was financial/geographical (i think jeswa lives in North Carolina now),I'm glad to see them back.

i only own delarosa and asora, Backsome EP

that label was really into glitch,r ight?

sorta. the delarosa & asora stuff should be an adaquate intro, though agony is better than backsome. i would recommend their early comps lily of the valley and ischemic strokes for a more clear view of the early stiff; they were very into dino felipe or otto von schirach type noise later (the first is far better than the latter imho)

yeah o9's "church of the ghetto pc" is a monster. Good to go out on top.

Secret frequency Crew are good too.

I think Otto von Schirach is a waste of time for the most part.

It looks like they're continuing on with some interesting stuff, the new phoencia album looks pretty interesting.

yeah o9's "church of the ghetto pc" is a monster. Good to go out on top.

Secret frequency Crew are good too.

I think Otto von Schirach is a waste of time for the most part.

It looks like they're continuing on with some interesting stuff, the new phoencia album looks pretty interesting.

Armpit Buffet was surprisingly good, if I do say.

Also, if this is any indication that Phoenecia will put out another album...Holy shit that makes me so happy.

you guys should see Otto live .. there's not much like it, it seems..

I saw him live opening for Skinny Puppy, and I enjoyed his set. But on record, I don't really care for what I've heard. His latest Magic Triangle wasn't bad though, a little less spastic and some of it actually reminded me of Skinny Puppy.

• 8 months later...

of the stuff i've heard from here i really like cayos shell beach (nice stereo images there, really rich lush mix), and some of joe lentini's stuff. the best tracks on the still ill comp are the o9 remix of glen velez and dino felipe's track. subjex is pretty sick too, he has an lp coming out from schematic soon too if i'm not mistaken.

it would be fuckin awesome if they put their back catalog on bandcamp

oh, and echelon mall is really underrated

ay fast / mark fell ep is one of my favorites of the more recent schematic releases

http://ayfast.bandca...imson-knight-ep

this guy makes great music, he came up to the Katabatik campout and did about a 1 hour set. really nice guy too. Stay tuned for a series of Exillon remixes of of his stuff coming soon on schematic

Archived