IGNORED

New Rephlex!

Guest frankbank

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't know why it's not out yet, but it's available for pre-order. I did some research, and for some reason, there's a ton of price variation. Amazon.co.uk is the cheapest edition for CD pre-order, and Amazon.com is cheapest for LP pre-order.

edit:

oops, there's a whole thread for this release that i didnt notice

:blush:

that first track is vibert

always has been

Unreleased?

answer him

ah ok i see you're not familiar with Elusive's posting methods, he enjoys just giving enough information to pique curiosity and like a witholding parent refuses to followup

Guest cult fiction

In 2010, Rephlex goes completely digital, releasing their entire year's worth of music digitally with physical releases for *some* to follow much later.

In 2011, Rephlex puts out some physical records, with digital versions to be available weeks later, possibly never.

:braindance:

elusive is just talking out of his ass as usual. the track's an aphex track he did when fooling around with a new synth, i think there was some intention in making it sound 'vibert-like'.

always has been

Unreleased?

answer him

ah ok i see you're not familiar with Elusive's posting methods, he enjoys just giving enough information to pique curiosity and like a witholding parent refuses to followup

i've been catching on, as is implied in the annoyed nature of my post. and thanks for the clearing it up, noise, definitely one of the more straight-forward dance tracks by richard, makes sense it was made under such waggish circumstances...certainly viberty, with the cut-up funky synths, the detuning is characteristic of aphex as well, cool stuff. hope to hear it all eventually...

always has been

Unreleased?

answer him

i've been catching on, as is implied in the annoyed nature of my post. and thanks for the clearing it up, noise, definitely one of the more straight-forward dance tracks by richard, makes sense it was made under such waggish circumstances...certainly viberty, with the cut-up funky synths, the detuning is characteristic of aphex as well, cool stuff. hope to hear it all eventually...

oh, totally

totally

• 4 months later...
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

moving this topic to Music Discussion as it is not artist related enough for the new releases forum. new rephlex does not fit with this forum. please create a new thread for each album.

Is Rephlex an actual record label? Or is it a figment of my imagination?

I guess as the label originates in Cornwall, that sort of explains something.

Peculiar bunch.

:mellow:

Guest hahathhat

The Rephlex HQ is probably filled to the brim with magic mushrooms. And not much else.

the teddy bears were ground up and used to fertilize the growth of more magic mushrooms.

Archived