IGNORED

great food ideas

sup

i was about to goto sleep but then in my mind i had this great idea and it sprung forth like a thread.

Great Food Ideas - Origintal Food Ideas

post here your great ideas for NEW foods and there recipes. ill start

Pizza Sandwhich

makes: 1 pizza sandwhich

ingredients: 1 pizza

instructions: take a pizza of your own size choice (use pizza huts personal pan pizzas maybe??) and toppings and fold it in half. wallah!!! pizza sandwhich!!!

what are your own original food ideas?

I once sliced up some tomatoes and egg plants, put them in a pan, throw some garlic, chili and salt all over it and threw it in the oven. When they were done I was like, 'Hmmm... this isn't what I want...' then I threw it all into a blender, added some oil and tadaaaa. Best fucking dip (or whatever you wanna call it) ever. I've since used it for pasta dishes, fish, sandwiches and so on.

:sup:

Any frozen pizza (Trader Joe's brand Margarita pizza for me) is probably better with overeasy eggs on it.

I once sliced up some tomatoes and egg plants, put them in a pan, throw some garlic, chili and salt all over it and threw it in the oven. When they were done I was like, 'Hmmm... this isn't what I want...' then I threw it all into a blender, added some oil and tadaaaa. Best fucking dip (or whatever you wanna call it) ever. I've since used it for pasta dishes, fish, sandwiches and so on.

sounds good!

pb chocolate pretzel snack

makes: 1 bowl of snack

ingredients: 1 bag of pretzels. 1 bag of choc chips/ 1 jar of peanut butter

instructions: put it all in a big bowl and stir it till it became mixed. eat it with your fingers

Once a friend and I were making kasha (buckwheat), and we over did it, and we didn't know what to do with the soggy kasha. So then I suggested we roll them into balls and deep fry them. They were pretty good. Deep fried soggy kasha balls.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

instructions: put it all in a big bowl and stir it till it became mixed. eat it with your fingers

lol at "bowl of snack"

I have a pasta dish I've made a bunch that has no real recipe.

- Basically, you get some pasta (any kind will work), rotini is what I like best for this, but really the point of this dish is to use whatever you have in the cupboard. Boil that shit and throw a bunch of rosemary and olive oil in the pot while doing so.

- Simmer two or 3 cans of tuna in butter and olive oil in a pan. Add some salt and rosemary. When the tuna starts looking less pink and more grey, add some fresh chopped garlic.

-When the pasta is done, drain it and add the cooked tuna, more fresh rosemary and more fresh chopped garlic. Drizzle some more olive oil on it and stir together.

-If you like, toss on some grated parmesan cheese.

It's good. Very simple. no real rules. Just tuna, pasta, olive oil, rosemary, garlic and a bit of salt and butter and you're there.

It makes the house smell amazing, too :spiteful:

- Basically, you get some pasta (any kind will work), rotini is what I like best for this, but really the point of this dish is to use whatever you have in the cupboard. Boil that shit and throw a bunch of rosemary and olive oil in the pot while doing so.

- Simmer two or 3 cans of tuna in butter and olive oil in a pan. Add some salt and rosemary. When the tuna starts looking less pink and more grey, add some fresh chopped garlic.

-When the pasta is done, drain it and add the cooked tuna, more fresh rosemary and more fresh chopped garlic. Drizzle some more olive oil on it and stir together.

It's good. Very simple. no real rules. Just tuna, pasta, olive oil, rosemary, garlic and a bit of salt and butter and you're there.

holy shit that sounds fantastic. goin to buy the stuff and test this out. thx!

I imagine it could use an onion, but sounds great.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Variations on tinned tuna and pasta are standard for me. Tomatoes/pesto/cream cheese/olives all go in there well too

fry diced bacon + onion + baby button mushrooms and add a tin of condensed chicken soup and lots of black pepper

serve over pasta

et voila, a sort of spaghetti carbonara thing

Guest uptown devil

just got back from dinner at friday's with my dad and they had a guinness milkshake on the menu that looked amazing. it was just guinness, vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. seems like such an obvious thing to do, but the thought has never occurred to me. now it has me thinking about how else to incorporate guinness as an ingredient.

-1 mango

-1 peach

-1 scoop of balkin style yogurt (or I guess some other regular yogurt if you're fat and trying to do something about it)

-as much fresh ginger as your puny taste-buds can handle

-maybe a bit of milk if you need more liquid in there

blend

enjoy

lol at "bowl of snack"

hahaha yeah that got me too

Archived