IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

It was a fucking dog page that usually posts compilation videos of dogs accidentally falling in swimming pools , warning people about the risks of not giving puppies worming tablets.

It absolutely floored me, I nearly threw up. The sight of about 100, white wriggling 20 cm long worms fighting there way out of its rectum will never leave me.

The dog made a full recovery apparently though.

Edited by messiaen

social media blowback after a person was fired from my work. person is posting all the neg on the sosh meeds bro bra bruh. so i'm having to delete comments and posts and all kinds of stupid shit on my day off and it's drama that shouldn't even exist for like 10 different reasons but wtf i guess this is my life now. 

^ social media in general is bullshit

Looks like a bird dropped a long white deuce on my bedroom window. Obviously no way to clean it from inside. I hope that bird ends up eating rice.

Sat on a warm public toilet seat

maybe your ass was just really really cold and the seat was only room temperature? it could happen. 

Again I don't think this is a first world problem, but there is no third world problem thread, so here goes.

I've been having fever and diarrhea coming and going for the past 10 days. So, a couple of days ago I went to an international clinic to be tested that it's nothing serious. Now I've been tested for malaria, dengue, typhoid, amoebas, eggworms and all sorts of parasites with blood and stool samples. All negative. So now I'm just munching on antibiotics. Seems to be working slowly.

Anyway, I'm glad it's not fucking dengue or some nasty parasites like amoebas but fuck this shit. Also testing was not cheap, hopefully I'll get most of the money back from the insurance.

i've got so much free time this semester i don't know what to do with it. am signing up for shifts at work but they never need me, so i'm literally just sitting at home expected to study, but i don't need to

It was a fucking dog page that usually posts compilation videos of dogs accidentally falling in swimming pools , warning people about the risks of not giving puppies worming tablets.

It absolutely floored me, I nearly threw up. The sight of about 100, white wriggling 20 cm long worms fighting there way out of its rectum will never leave me.

The dog made a full recovery apparently though.

We have a regular chatmm member notorious for posting extremely unpleasant gifs when it's least expected. He had a good run with that dog one the last few days.

I've seen it way more times than I wanted to.

Be a while before I tuck into some ramen again.

i still have 0.3 bitcoin on coinbase but i changed my number and now i need to take a photograph of myself holding my ID which i dont own to regain access to my account and i really cant be fucking arsed.

although i havent looked at the price for a while until now and it turns out its actually worth fucking 1200 quid, maybe i can be arsed.

Ugh Youtube just deleted my 100way splatter fetish 2 album, the best cumpilation on the planet

they say it contains spam, scam and misleading information fuckin lol

what is going on? made an objection that in no way it's against any youtube policy to upload it. what in the hell it's a fuckin cd i released myself :catcry:

Edited by Ivan Ooze

And in Alaska most of the snow is already gone, at least below the mountains.

Current FWP: Sometimes have to mash the fucking "A" key to get it to type here for some reason when writing a comment. More likely an issue on my PC's end than with the site itself. But it's still frustrating to have to exert that extra effort just for one letter.