IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I want to post in the FWS thread but I don't want to interrupt a rolling lol.

I spent way too much on a glass kettle because i want to see the water bubble

It's worth it. Especially if it has a light on the inside around the base.

I think it's safe to pronounce the dank memes thread deceased

I haven't been in there for so long that I fear that if i go back I might keel over from such dank levels

I want to post in the FWS thread but I don't want to interrupt a rolling lol.

I spent way too much on a glass kettle because i want to see the water bubble

It's worth it. Especially if it has a light on the inside around the base.

I don't think mine lights up. I could put my lava lamp behind it though when I'm making tea in the dark :))

People on Soundcloud commenting, "Oh man, I wish I could buy/download your track" and then you PM them and go, "Hey, I'm in a good mood so feel free to download the track from this link!" and then your hear nothing back from them.

You're welcome, assholes.

First day back into work after 10 days annual leave and it turns out most of the place is shut down for 'staff well being day'. I went and got my blood sugar tested, blood pressure, BMI etc. Got a free flask.

But now it's dead at work and there's no manager in and I get the feeling I could've stayed home and nobody would've noticed.

My company told my team that we need to 1) move to Las Vegas, 2) Find a different position at the company, or 3) Get shitcanned and take a severance package.

I just started renting two rooms in my house so I can FINALLY have a dedicated music studio that I don't sleep in. So I left work early and went to the bar across the street and now I'm hung over.

My company told my team that we need to 1) move to Las Vegas, 2) Find a different position at the company, or 3) Get shitcanned and take a severance package.

I just started renting two rooms in my house so I can FINALLY have a dedicated music studio that I don't sleep in. So I left work early and went to the bar across the street and now I'm hung over.

Ffffffffffuuuuuck...

My work is a mess atm. Constantly find myself detailed to do jobs I'm not familiar with, and which nobody notices if I don't do.

In some ways it's pretty sweet as I just wander about doing nothing or I get a bit of drawing done. But it can make the day pretty long.

I'd much prefer to be in my normal dept and getting some actual work done.

• Thanks 1

My laptop is at the point it needs to be put down. it was fast in it's day, hell the specs still sound pretty good on paper but it's just old and SLOW! could probably still fuck with reason but probably not ableton.

Wondering if sitting most of the day due to work/university/going home and internet surfing or working on music will result in major health problems in my 40s or 50s.

Wondering if sitting most of the day due to work/university/going home and internet surfing or working on music will result in major health problems in my 40s or 50s.

you betcha. Stretch regularly at the very least

a video of a stray puppy shitting 100's of live worms out of its arse came up on my feed yesterday while i was hungover, and now that a good nights sleep has seared it into my memory, it keeps popping up as a mental flashback every 3 minutes. truely the most disgusting thing ive ever seen.