IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

1 hour ago, Ivan Ooze said:

I have to clean this 'plant' i grew in my yard, gonna be hours of work and i'm lazy as hell today

Just look forward to reclining in your comfy chair and enjoying the "fruit" of your labor.

Edited by IDEM
  • Thanks 1

On 10/9/2020 at 8:07 PM, Braintree said:

Mother fuckers on Craigslist that don't know the difference between a studio apartment and a 1 bedroom.

the tru tru. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, user said:

Asked for a pack of camel green but got Marlboro green instead. Didn’t notice until I got home. Argh. 

just toss the tobacco and keep the green

• Like 2
  • Burger 1

I'll probably get mild irritation in my left contact lens for the rest of the month just from chopping a damn onion. They're literally Propanethiol S-oxide bombs once ruptured.

5 minutes ago, timbre monke said:
11 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

RIP Stevie G. Its been a good run 

9 hours ago, Silent Member said:

don't do it! 

Yeah man, you run isn't over

but my shins hurt! lol

I get shin splints from long runs =(

I just want to get back to work and have life resume some normalcy, my liver and brain can't handle being at home much longer!

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, timbre monke said:

I'll probably get mild irritation in my left contact lens for the rest of the month just from chopping a damn onion. They're literally Propanethiol S-oxide bombs once ruptured.

I buy dailies... But I use them sometimes during a month so you can guess how much I save in contacts... If I damage one I always have replacements... 

21 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

I get that from driving long hours... In my right leg that I use to accelerate... 

I used to get that too - could your seat be too far forward? I found scooching my seat back a bit helped.

2 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I used to get that too - could your seat be too far forward? I found scooching my seat back a bit helped.

Yeah but I'm not tall, small legs over here... Or maybe weird proportions... ?

Edited by Tim_J

Checked out the top 15 most popular songs on spotify for the first time - big mistake.  I feel gross now.  What happened to musical/sonic diversity?  Had no idea how bad things had gotten... maybe some idea, but this is the first time I took a hard look at the evidence.  I liked the ass pussy song tho.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

maybe some idea, but this is the first time I took a hard look at the evidence.  I liked the ass pussy song tho.

"See what happens Larry? See what happens when [music industry] fucks a stranger in the ass?!"

17 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Fucking international meetings mean I have to wake my ass up at 5:30 - I usually don't get to bed until 3!

Oof. Time zone compromise can be a bitch sometimes.

We were given a rare treat at work today to get paid to go bowling and eat pizza for a couple of hours. But it was shitty pizza that was unkind to my gut. So I ended up eating leftover homemade kimchi over cold millet/brown rice ramen noodles a few minutes ago. Seems to be helping.

@chenGOD Yikes.  Do you at least get some time to slowly acclimatize yourself to waking up earlier, or is it a "meeting's the day after tomorrow" sort of thing?

That was way easier than quoting.  I'm just going to use the @ trick from now on.

SFWP - working on music has gotten me back into the habit of being up until the birds are chirping and rising not long before it gets dark.  It's a bad cycle to be in for the winter months, and one that's really hard to break.

2 hours ago, chenGOD said:

@Zephyr_Nova i mean theoretically yes I knew about the meetings in advance. But me changing my sleep schedule....meh.

I hear that.  I've had a "nothing before noon" policy with recording clients for many years, which seems to work with pretty much everyone.