IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

two things:

1, i did my taxes and owed the IRS money even though I let them take the maximum from my paychecks all year. goddamn commies.

2, i left the fridge door cracked open on my way to work this morning and now i'm worried all the dairy in there will kill me, but i'm too poor to buy more, so here goes nothin'

Edited by luke viia

That particular brand of potato salad I had too much of earlier just got recalled from the shelves! Goodbye watmm. :cry:

ipecac yourself

it'll be a hoot.

srsly though.. feel better i hope

two things:

1, i did my taxes and owed the IRS money even though I let them take the maximum from my paychecks all year. goddamn commies.

this happens to me every year :/ the amount I owe back is increasing. shit needs fixing.

I just realised that the popular reverse image search plugin I have in Chrome is not called "tiny eye" but "TIN eye" :cerious: my whole life is a life.

two things:

this happens to me every year :/ the amount I owe back is increasing. shit needs fixing.

i heard there's this law firm in panama where you can hide money...

srsly though.. you need some deductions. have a kid or claim someone else's as a dependent. or round up all the free stuff from craigslist and take it to goodwill and get a tax deduction.

what's crazy is the IRS auditing people. my friend got audited.. at the time he made like $20k a year or something and it turned out the IRS ended up owing him $75. So, they sent a guy out to spend 3 days going through all his records and in the end they paid him $75. makes sense. he said the auditor was super nice though.

friend of mine started dating girl,

girl really, really into music per amazing conversation,

she asks "do you like Apex Twin or Autechre?"

I tell her about this forum.

connected all over about lots of music,

I told her she would be an endangered species on WATMM

exquisite taste, it went on in just the most inexhaustible way,

it was one of the best conversations about music I've ever had.

Some of my vinyl appears to be damaged from years in attic storage and being roughly shifted about. Scuffs and scratches on a bunch of it. Hope it still plays well at least. :cattears:

Thankfully it is now being stored in brand new shelves at my new digs, so no longer will it be treated rough. Gentle times are ahead, my dear vinyl records!

two things:

2, i left the fridge door cracked open on my way to work this morning and now i'm worried all the dairy in there will kill me, but i'm too poor to buy more, so here goes nothin'

1) my first assumption is that you didn't do your taxes right... I live in the same city, made just a lil under 50k (on paper) and still didn't owe money...

2) Lacto bacillus cultures don't really go bad that fast. Give it 3-4 more days and they'll start fermentation and separating, but you'll be fine with your situation

I think she did, TBH

not into girl sabotage, but he's just a major radiohead fan, type of fool.

she's all into every good little nook of sound there is.

time will tell, we're all going to some gigs next week, so I'll update the progress.

until then first world problems, denny's is only open 24 hours. WTF.

I wish I could trade in all my tattoos for a Necronomicon chest piece like the guy from death grips.

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS

I spelled necronomincon with a k.

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS

been trying to eat less but my stomach is complaining loudly. It's very embarrasing for me to be at the lab or library at certain hours (between breakfast and lunch), my stomach goes GROWGRLGRLGRLGR every 30 seconds, I try to cover it with fake coughing but I think that just makes it worse

Edited by ThatSpanishGuy

been trying to eat less but my stomach is complaining loudly. It's very embarrasing for me to be at the lab or library at certain hours (between breakfast and lunch), my stomach goes GROWGRLGRLGRLGR every 30 seconds, I try to cover it with fake coughing but I think that just makes it worse

remember it's probably a lot louder for you than anyone else, others mightn't even notice it at all.

in the last two days i had two seperate occasions in the supermarket, where my groceries cost €4,20.

4/20 is approaching.

the problem? i dont smoke marijuana.

in the last two days i had two seperate occasions in the supermarket, where my groceries cost €4,20.

4/20 is approaching.

the problem? i dont smoke marijuana.

I get this number crop up constantly in life, i hate it especially when ive been struggling with drug aditction since the age of 13(now 28)