IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Looking forward to that!

Usagi, yes, like you said; heartbreaking.

fwp: made scrambled eggs with bacon but found out my brother has taken back his bottle of tomato ketchup so I had it with andalusian sauce which was also good but not what I originally wanted.

and this world press photo that was posted (quite) a few pages back made me cry.

the little Syrian girl?? she kills me :((((((((((

let's hope not

tha darkest lol

Edited by doublename

trying to sleep early at 8pm so's I can get up early in the morning and go for a run, and just as I'm about to fall asleep some fucker rings my doorbell. fuck off! I don't care if the world is ending, I'm not getting up to answer you.

now I've been lying here for an hour and a half trying to float off again and no dice. I may just get up and have a shower. I hate how hard it is for me to get a lock on regular, healthy sleep.

Have you tried keeping a diary? It's helped me to fall asleep in the past to write my thoughts down and sort of process the day a bit before going to bed. Of course didn't have the discipline to continue.

back to work today after three weeks off. Spent those three weeks procrastinating about creative stuff I want to get done.

Now it's 10:18. Been here 2hrs and all my work for this day is mostly done.

I shouldn't be complaining about how easy this work day is. I'm sitting here browsing watmm, drinking tea with Miles Davis playing on my lil boombox. But, now I want to be at home and working on the music I've only been thinking about for all those weeks off.

BUT, I also know I'm fooling myself and if I was at home I'd be in chatmm and dicking around on the internet.

trying to sleep early at 8pm so's I can get up early in the morning and go for a run, and just as I'm about to fall asleep some fucker rings my doorbell. fuck off! I don't care if the world is ending, I'm not getting up to answer you.

now I've been lying here for an hour and a half trying to float off again and no dice. I may just get up and have a shower. I hate how hard it is for me to get a lock on regular, healthy sleep.

have you tried getting a bike?

goram busses jerkin me around all day! City killed off my normal route to work, the new route they created merged 3 already-packed lines into one so the new bus is always like 20 minutes late

and the same bus going back from work at night doesn't turn into the one that gets me home, so now I have to hang out downtown and wait amongst 30 bitchy office workers on the curb. thanks metro.

I've entered a fucked up congestion phase of my cold. I was blowing orange snot for 15 minutes straight. Orange snot. I didn't even know that was a thing.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

I lost all my co-workers in December because of downsizing. Even my employers left to open a studio down south. I'm the only person who was able to stay since I still have clients who have nowhere else to go for the services I provide.

It's driving me crazy being by myself in a largely empty space that used to be bustling with my friends. I'm hoping to coast through summer on savings since work is usually scarce, but I'm so tempted to go to the airport with a small packed bag and take the next cheapest stand-by flight to anywhere with no return ticket. Just to have something different to worry about.

I have been aching to get myself drunk, but I have no company to do so with. So instead I have been drinking a little bit everyday for the past few days and I am afraid that once I finally have some company to get mashed with I will have spent all my money on incremental drinking instead of binge drinking...FML 4everloney

Having to compress an entire semester's worth of work into three and a half weeks due to an inability to work. I'm well used to working under pressure but this time I am well and truly fucked.

I lost all my co-workers in December because of downsizing. Even my employers left to open a studio down south. I'm the only person who was able to stay since I still have clients who have nowhere else to go for the services I provide.

It's driving me crazy being by myself in a largely empty space that used to be bustling with my friends. I'm hoping to coast through summer on savings since work is usually scarce, but I'm so tempted to go to the airport with a small packed bag and take the next cheapest stand-by flight to anywhere with no return ticket. Just to have something different to worry about.

That's kind of surreal. I like the one way ticket idea, at the very least it's a beautiful story.

Having to compress an entire semester's worth of work into three and a half weeks due to an inability to work. I'm well used to working under pressure but this time I am well and truly fucked.

which subject?

English and Philosophy. I have a heap of stuff to learn/understand/do over roughly a month. Basically some ongoing personal issues all exploded at the same time and severely affected my ability to control things. It fucking sucks, but the only option really is to work through it as best I can.