IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I don't understand my essay question in economics.

"How does the division of labour define the subject matter of economics"?

I get that the subject matter of economics is the production and distribution of output. Division of labour is essentially "who does what". I get historical context RE different economic systems and how division of labour relates there.

But I can't connect all the dots to answer how division of labour "defines" the subject matter of economics.

ffs maybe it's just semantics I'm getting held up on.

Division of labour indicates you would be talking about micro rather than macro, because you're discussing allocation of a resource (labour). This partly answers the question "what is produced and how?" Which is one of the key basic questions in micro.

This is a socio-economics course. It's more looking for a comparison of famous economists economic theories and their application throughout history. Comparing division of labour in the context of fourier vs proudhoun, or godwin or babeuf.

Oh then just copy and paste Chapter 1 of Wealth of Nations and Chapter 7 of Das Kapital.

bahaha I'm tempted to do that. =P

feeling very 1st world today.

after long week of sleep deprivation working on music and taking care of our dog that had surgery last monday (spay and hernia fixing. she's fine)... i'm watching "Ancient Aliens: Decoding the Cosmic Egg" while i rest after having an episode of AFIB that required going to the ER to get electro cardio conversion. electricity through the chest while doped on propofol is a helluva thing. science!

I just spent 4 hours with this fucking thing. it's 5am now. I'm still going.

1 million cookies per second now.

fuck you usagi. I can't stop.

So there's a "sell" option in the game. Why would you ever want to sell your assets?

Does that mitigate inflation or something? Actually, shit, my farms aren't pulling their weight at all and it might make more sense to sell them. I need to try that when I get home.

Somehow my cursors are getting like 1400 cookies a second each.

Edited by sweepstakes

I just spent 4 hours with this fucking thing. it's 5am now. I'm still going.

1 million cookies per second now.

fuck you usagi. I can't stop.

So there's a "sell" option in the game. Why would you ever want to sell your assets?

cause selling, say, cursors to buy grandmas would provide a immediate/short-term increase in cookies per second? I don't really know tbh

pro-tip...run autohotkey...

copy this into a notepad file and save as .ahk file type.

Tape down mouse button while you're at work. :emotawesomepm9:

~$LButton::
KeyWait LButton, T0.5
If ErrorLevel
While GetKeyState("LButton", "P"){
Click
Sleep 25
}

my nanoloop 2 cart was accidentally shipped to australia and now it'll be about another 2 weeks before the replacement cart gets to me. so now my recently acquired lush-as-fuck famicom gb micro is just sitting around looking pretty but that's it.

still don't know if i'm getting a monomachine even though i paid for one over a month ago.

Edited by juiceciuj

KeyWait LButton, T0.5
If ErrorLevel
Click
Sleep 25
}

if you're gonna cheat you might as well unlock everything using the console and end that nonsense

I quit last night. I just had a moment of "wtf am I doing" and closed the window. I think I'd baked a total of about 110 trillion cookies.

yeah, selling is pointless, and farms are the shittiest asset. invest in your clickers though.

Edited by usagi

KeyWait LButton, T0.5
If ErrorLevel
Click
Sleep 25
}

if you're gonna cheat you might as well unlock everything using the console and end that nonsense

lol

Woman I was seeing last year that broke it off at the end of the year contacted me and asked if I wanted to meet last Wed. Since I was on my way out and she was at the place I was going to anyways, so I went there. She updated what was going on with her, diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, which would explain a lot. Had missed me and thought about contacting me again for a while now. She was tipsy when I came there and got more drunk as the evening went on. Ended up sleeping at her place. I don't know what to do, it's not like I got a lot of options on the lady front and I do like her even if she's a bit crazy. Asked to see her sober next time and talk how's it's going to be. Dunno really what to do. Not that I really want to take advantage of her crazyness for some 'tang.

Edited by azatoth

I just sold all my grannies in order to pause the Grandmapocalypse so I can get some fucking sleep. Hitting over 3 quadrillion cookies per second now.