IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I'm sick as hell, it's my birthday, I've got to work until 11PM, and then again early morning Sunday.

I guess it's fine I'm sick then since I can't plan anything anyway. Still sucks. Might be pneumonia again, I can barely breathe, fluid in the lungs.

by all means.. go to work and get your coworkers sick. ;)

if america was the first world you might be able to stay home with paid sick leave.

happy birthday.

I'm sick as hell, it's my birthday, I've got to work until 11PM, and then again early morning Sunday.

I guess it's fine I'm sick then since I can't plan anything anyway. Still sucks. Might be pneumonia again, I can barely breathe, fluid in the lungs.

by all means.. go to work and get your coworkers sick. ;)

if america was the first world you might be able to stay home with paid sick leave.

happy birthday.

I wish I could stay home! I help manage a lean facility, without me here there's noone to run it.

Thanks everyone for the bday wishes =)

I've got a beer or two waiting for when I get home, methinks.

Thanks pal =). I'm getting off work now (1013PM) so that's not too bad. Enough time for a beer or two still.

first world success I guess!

Edited by StephenG

Take a dump at home. One wipe, clean as a whistle. Lay a dirty pipe whilst out & about and it's like a murder scene. FML.

Edited by Plum

Baby wipes are for babies! I've learnt. I now use one of these, like a fucking pro:

post-54-0-90254500-1466875004_thumb.jpeg

^ that is actually me post a filthy nip off fyi.

Edited by Plum

I realised I hadn't received an item I ordered from discogs which was marked as 'shipped' 15 days ago so contacted the seller.

Turns out someone blew up his local post office.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/PICTURES-Shirehampton-Post-Office-blown-overnight/story-29177877-detail/story.html

I am STILL trying to get a refund on this.

Seller is a non-responder so I had to report him as such. He got back to me and apologised and refunded me via a paypal echeque which would take 10 days to clear.

Like an idiot I confirmed the refund as received on Discogs. Today the payment failed :catrage:

So now I've had to message him again and insta-report him again.

:catrage: :catrage: :catrage::catrage::catrage::catrage:

Invoice for some records from a German label obviously comes after brexit referendum result, despite the order placed before, so now it's a few quid more expensive. I languish.