IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

does the WATMM FB page have any affiliation with the forums?

There used to be the occasional good post (good tunes, casual chit chat) and stuff but now it's just some lunatic spamming and responding to himself 45x a day.

Isn't that standard WATMM behavior?

lol, no rlly though if you have facebook go take a look. It's insane!

Oh yeah, I know. I liked the page a while ago but unfollowed recently for the exact reasons you listed. It was funny at first, but then it didn't stop.

i was driving around with a guy at work last night and he was one of the worst drivers i've ever ridden with. he didn't yield to a bus and almost hit it. several times while changing lanes cut people off and he came very close to hitting a car. fuck, i was holding my breath the whole time, i did tell him to slow down at one point but it wasn't really that he was speeding just totally unaware of the vehicles around him.

Finishing off the rest of that Russian Standard in my freezer probably wasn't the most rational idea.

Fuck. Hangover tomorrow's gonna suck. But at least I'm staying vigilant of any self-inflicted typos or repeat letters.

Finishing off the rest of that Russian Standard in my freezer probably wasn't the most rational idea.

Fuck. Hangover tomorrow's gonna suck. But at least I'm staying vigilant of any self-inflicted typos or repeat letters.

Xxbysyydhshdhssssdsdh fuuyfhrhrhrr

I've had this mild headache most of yesterday and today.  The only time I typically get headaches is if I go too long without any coffee after waking up, but those tend to fade almost as soon as I start my first cup.  This one's just lingering on and on, barely perceptible but present enough to be slightly annoying.

I've had this mild headache most of yesterday and today.  The only time I typically get headaches is if I go too long without any coffee after waking up, but those tend to fade almost as soon as I start my first cup.  This one's just lingering on and on, barely perceptible but present enough to be slightly annoying.

I had the same problem. It lasted 2 days (yesterday and the day before). I had 6 shots of espresso yesterday morning and it helped a little but mostly it made me feel nauseous. Then popped 800 mg of ibuprofen. That was a noticeable improvement but it was still lingering. I whined about it to one of my teammates and she suggested I just drink water. So I gulped down a couple glasses of water and within seriously 5 within minutes it was just gone. 

Caffeine withdrawals are a bitch, man. That's partly the reason I only drink decaf coffee now, even in the morning.

Oh, and it turns out I'm not hungover after all. lol.

Russian Standard, my old friend/nemesis..

Definitely an acquired taste. Like drinking a container of bug repellent.

Edited by ambermonk

So you're still going to keep up the homeless thing for a while then?

i've been living in a laundry room for the last few months because i'd saved up money working as a dishwasher back in the spring, but now that money's gone so we will seee. while i was working i got used to eating healthy food so now i refuse to go back to dumpster diving bagels.

i feel like if you replace bulletball with ambient music then this video sums up my life pretty well.

Edited by Cryptowen

He did it guys!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSpnmLYMLhw

Also, glad to hear you're still with us Cryptowan.  Take care of yourself.

I had 6 shots of espresso yesterday morning and it helped a little but mostly it made me feel nauseous. 

This would have me shitting my pants mos def.

My headache seems to be gone.  I guess it's true time heals all wounds.