IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Someone on my fb feed posted a satirical Onion-esque bit about Kevin Shields from MBV being trapped under his vast array of guitar pedals for 100+ hours, but the joke doesn't work at all because he uses almost no effects on his guitar ever, aside from distortion.  Now I'm annoyed both by the fact that the writer wasted a perfectly decent concept, and the fact that someone on my fb feed bought it.  Had they used Kevin Andrews the joke would have worked (albeit for a much smaller audience), or Thurston Moore being buried under the guitars he needs just to play one Sonic Youth set.  Oh yeah, Tom Morello would have been the most logical choice.  I should write the failed satirist and let them know so they can update their joke.

Damn, that's a lot of pedals.  I've been limiting myself to just using enough for one standard daisy chain adapter to handle.  But I could certainly use another distortion option and a really nice compressor pedal.  I just hate having so much clutter.

There's about to be a fuck ton of water literally falling out of the motherfucking sky onto every square inch of Florida. Problem solved, you're welcome. Can I patent "put a container outside and let it fill with rain" because I think it's a billion dollar industry.

More coffee is always my solution, but I often feel like having a nap right after having a cup.

As for carbs... I eat a lot of bread, so I get a lot of carbs, but maybe not the right ones.  I'm no nutritionist.  It is most likely a dietary thing that's causing my drowsiness.  My meals tend to be either convenient or hedonistic.  The nutritional value of what I'm consuming seldom enters the equation.

More coffee is always my solution, but I often feel like having a nap right after having a cup.

As for carbs... I eat a lot of bread, so I get a lot of carbs, but maybe not the right ones. I'm no nutritionist. It is most likely a dietary thing that's causing my drowsiness. My meals tend to be either convenient or hedonistic. The nutritional value of what I'm consuming seldom enters the equation.

Oh I was just thinking, try skipping the carbs and eating a lot of fat for a day or two and see how you feel. I seem to function best this way although it's not for everyone. It all but eradicates my lethargy and I only really need 2 meals a day.

fack

I use that credit monitoring shit too, hope my stuff wasn't stolen =/

ya probably.

luckily: http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/08/investing/equifax-stock-insider-sales-hack-data-breach/

Apparently only basic personal info (name, phone number) was stolen in Canada.

I'm kinda sick of living in London now and want to leave. even to the point of considering other countries.

It used to be a fun place to live, but now it's just ballbags and I want out. The question is though, where to?

a few ppl tell me Berlin is amazing

That's what I hear, and Iceland or Sweden