Guest KY

Bulleit bourbon or Bulleit rye? =/

Harassment Prevention Training 

f u HR

is this an HR reaction to an incident or... preventive? lol

double, NO means NO!

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Bourbon, always. My true love.

Fwp: I manage acquisitions in a used goods shop, and I have a co-worker, social justice hippy type, who constantly asks me to cut deals for customers. Now, I'm the guy that sets the prices, and I think I'm extremely fair, don't ever gouge or juice things just because. When I refuse to drop a price, this co-worker gets pouty and weird and often goes around me and does it anyway. They've also told me they don't have the "emotional strength" to cashier because capitalism is evil. It's retail. Get the fuck outta here.

Withdrawing from interviews before being interviewed after doubts creep in. Wasting the employers time. Sorry employers.

I find that people overthink when they read job specs. And then don't apply for jobs they think they can't do. When the truth is the job hardly ever matches the spec, so they should have gone for it and seen what happens. My two cents tho, and not assuming I know your situation just a random waffle.

People who play Cards Against Humanity, but stipulate that certain cards can't be used. Or get pissy when certain cards are used.

Why the fuck are you playing this game?

major party foul.

I re-setup my studio in the house I've been dogsitting, and for some reason my computer traveled back in time 15 years when I turned it on.  The last time I plugged my studio computer into a new spot the same thing happened.  Why on earth would plugging a computer into a different outlet have that effect?  Does that make any logical sense whatsoever?  My computer believes it is January 5th 2002.  This means I just turned legal drinking age and I have my whole life ahead of me.  Sweet deal if true.

faulty outlet or spiking voltage flashing your CMOS battery?  

I had to look CMOS up, and yes that does sound like a reasonable explanation.  Nice one SG!

Withdrawing from interviews before being interviewed after doubts creep in. Wasting the employers time. Sorry employers.

I find that people overthink when they read job specs. And then don't apply for jobs they think they can't do. When the truth is the job hardly ever matches the spec, so they should have gone for it and seen what happens. My two cents tho, and not assuming I know your situation just a random waffle.

Nah the job is too near family and location.

triumphant salute!

its bizarre, genuinely dont miss it or think about, but theres something about Britain & Eire where, collectively, we just love (and sometimes live) to get annihilated on booze

shithouses like "Bargain Booze" are everywhere & even going to the pub last friday, come 10:45pm, folks present were all beginning to plot the remainder of the evening around which off-licenses sold what....fuck that....everyone of them woulda groaned awake saturday and that grotty washed up feeling is summat i definitely dont miss

a few vape hits.....now thats another matter entirely

Edited by cwmbrancity

Bulleit bourbon is nice to have with ice, but doesn't mix well. With that said, I can't drink Jameson straight anymore.

People who play Cards Against Humanity, but stipulate that certain cards can't be used. Or get pissy when certain cards are used.

Why the fuck are you playing this game?

I have friends that actively try to "win" at that game. There is no winner. Did you have fun? Congrats! You won!

the shoes i bought recently don't fit exactly right. i feel guilty (i really do) 

fuck this world. who am i to care if my shoes are not exactly right when 

mass graves exist..

ffffuuuuuuccckkkkkkk!!!!!!!!! fuck this world!!

f u HR

double, NO means NO!

Thankfully I haven't been called into HR personally (yet). But I do have to watch like 2.5 hours of video about what is and isn't harassment. And then complete some silly ass quiz after each.

Did you know that you can't tell a co-worker she has nice tits?

Edited by doublename

f u HR

double, NO means NO!

Thankfully I haven't been called into HR personally (yet). But I do have to watch like 2.5 hours of video about what is and isn't harassment. And then complete some silly ass quiz after each.

Did you know that you can't tell a co-worker she has nice tits?

I mean, if you like someone's shirt, you say nice shirt right? =/