IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I just ate a raw garlic clove. And it was the most bitter, potent raw vegetable I've ever eaten.

I was worried I was catching a cold, but the symptoms seem to have faded already. Coincidence?

I just ate a raw garlic clove. And it was the most bitter, potent raw vegetable I've ever eaten.

I was worried I was catching a cold, but the symptoms seem to have faded already. Coincidence?

Next time mix some purple coneflower drops with water and maybe drink some pure ginger juice

boss wants me to train my least competent coworker to be in my department, and I know they'll both hate and suck at it, not at all a good idea

rent & home prices are rising like crazy in the city I just moved to

want to start my own business but i need to get certified and don't have the money...so I'm stuck at my job which doesn't pay enough for me to save up and get certified

yay

Any time I record lead guitar, I end up doing takes until the tips of my fingers peel off, and I play like I'm strangling my guitar.  Sounds pretty cool... but it's not supposed to hurt this much.  This is what I get for never soloing for my first 15 years of guitar.  This shit's supposed to be relaxed and automatic.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

trying to buy my first home, found a lovely old house in the city and had an offer accepted, but a survey devaluation and needed work identification later and we couldn't agree on the price and I've had to walk, three months of quibbling wasted really, plus whatever fees I'll still have to pay

trying to buy my first home, found a lovely old house in the city and had an offer accepted, but a survey devaluation and needed work identification later and we couldn't agree on the price and I've had to walk, three months of quibbling wasted really, plus whatever fees I'll still have to pay

yeah buying a house you actually will want is a lot of work. took us a really long time. whereas i've had friends who literally bought the first house they looked at and have regretted it ever since. you will not regret taking your time with this

yeah buying a house you actually will want is a lot of work. took us a really long time. whereas i've had friends who literally bought the first house they looked at and have regretted it ever since. you will not regret taking your time with this
Agree, wife and I looked at about 20 places before we found one that was right for us.

My friend just bought a house after 2 YEARS of searching.  I checked out many half a million dollar derelict shit shacks with her.  The housing market where I live is stupid, and it's so competitive people are willing to pay an extra hundred thousand just so someone else won't outbid them.  

FOW: my cat's belly fur is way too soft.  Makes it hard to get anything done.

I think it might have fallen into her bag or something. It's definitely not in my room. It was going to break soon anyway, but still. My pants are falling off.

Echinacea tastes better (quite delicious imo) and a high dose of vitamin C and Zinc is what I use.

I hate colds with a passion. I don't mind being really ill, just a cold is so pathetic but so draining, so I invest a lot of time and energy trying to outwit them! Always when the season changes from late Autumn/ dry winter to damp miserable winter I start dosing up, then leave it for a week or so, then start up again. Or if winter weather is pretty stable but a coughing, spluttering, germ invested Mongloid turns up at work, then the Echinacea, Zinc and Vit C will be going down my neck asap. Your diet has to be good (vegies, green tea, oily fish, garlic) as well. A lot of Indians I work with swear by honey and brandy/dark rum as a night cap I think there maybe something in this, perhaps the strong alcohol neutralising the germs? keep meaning to read up on it...

Edited by beerwolf

I think it might have fallen into her bag or something. It's definitely not in my room. It was going to break soon anyway, but still. My pants are falling off.

it slipped and fell into her bag, over and over until it broke. now her bag is pregnant.

Agree, wife and I looked at about 20 places before we found one that was right for us.

aye, just frustrating that it felt so close until last minute disagreements, back to it I spose