IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I've been on an endless quest to find the perfect blend of low end between 80-150Hz.  The sweet spot for mids and highs has always been somewhat easy to grasp, but bass remains a tricky bastard.

the reason i never really like any of my tunes is that im incapable of clinical EQing. i play about with it, but 15 years into production is still feel like im basically just guessing.

Lately, I've been fucking up voice overs for some reason. First I bring down the low mids... then the low a bit... then some mid... and then after a couple of minutes I've sucked all the life out of the voice.

But hopefully, now that I'm aware of my bad habit I'll stop doing it.

Cat came bounding over to me this morning and threw up a human turd-sized hairball, with a liquid semi-digested cat food chaser, all over my extremely expensive wool rug.

Good jerb kitty.

just realized i Will never be as smart and woke as the watmm user "drome". might delet my accnt and/or commit sudoku

Span how versed are you in VBA?

need a macro to bind to a button to show/hide a table of data. Google no helpy.

edit: it will win you "Woke Points".

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

just realized i Will never be as smart and woke as the watmm user "drome". might delet my accnt and/or commit sudoku

Span how versed are you in VBA?

need a macro to bind to a button to show/hide a table of data. Google no helpy.

edit: it will win you "Woke Points".

Why don't u just record a macro for that ?

I just figured out you can do that.

:catsuicide:  :facepalm:

(I'm not computer savvy like you gents)

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

yearly family reunion thing is this week. flying off cross country tomorrow at 630am so this means i have to get up at like 330. taking my little dog. kinda stressed. have to give him a benadryl so he'll doze and stay chill. 

also, haven't slept much the past 3 nights so i'm fucking dead on my feet. also expecting weirdness from people because of my recent surgery to remove malignant tumor and taking a chemo medication. it's gonna be weird because i'm sure half of them will make a point to spend time with me in case i'm dead in a year or two. 

went to my discogs page for  buried in time for first time in like 10 years and there a bunch of whiners asking for things to be fixed in submissions which i didn't even make and i don't even know how discogs works. 

Edited by ignatius

there's a heatwave in montreal somethhin intense rn

spent the entire day sprawled naked on the floor of my apartment, sweating profusely, no fan or air circulation

went out for the first time just now to buy some mineral water

came back, realize apartment smells fuckin disgusting

oh well

time to spend another saturday night blowing off invitations to go out socially so that i can read wikipedia articles relating to the history of isometric graphics in video games

Went to an art supplies store yesterday and pretty sure the assistant manager there likes me. All this is gonna be now is a source of obsessive borderline anxiety. "should I go back there today?" "maybe she's just friendly" and all the internal blah blah blah. ugh.

Went to an art supplies store yesterday and pretty sure the assistant manager there likes me. All this is gonna be now is a source of obsessive borderline anxiety. "should I go back there today?" "maybe she's just friendly" and all the internal blah blah blah. ugh.

Or you could spend that time cleaning your room.

fight me

fight me

Sorry, too busy cleaning my room.

fight me
Sorry, too busy cleaning my room.
good luck, not terribly easy innit

cleaned my room this morning, what now?

now discard your heritage and identity in order to assimilate into the de facto power structure, which is the sole moral truth by virtue of its power itself.

once this is done, find a pure aryan penis and succ-succ-succ your way to success.

cleaned my room this morning, what now?

now discard your heritage and identity in order to assimilate into the de facto power structure, which is the sole moral truth by virtue of its power itself.

once this is done, find a pure aryan penis and succ-succ-succ your way to success.

u could do that too I guess

back to fwps; I'm halfway a 5 hour car trip and I'm hungry as fuck

I used to get into that mental habit too. But it's best to not obsess over it. If the shop still has supplies you need, then just focus on that.

To simplify my current FWP, it's that I get constant bombardment of rants and propaganda from both sides of the political spectrum. But I'm not sure either side truly has a higher moral ground than the other. Both sides take the holier-than-thou approach really. But it's information overload and therefore basically mental pollution.

What we truly need in life is balance.