IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Lost girlfriend of 4 years for being a lazy cunt, then shaped up and now want her back, would totally build a family with her if she wanted to... but she's now with this (of course, taller and more handsome) guy, who apparently makes her way happier than I did. The only thing is that she's now doing a bunch acid and mdma with this dude like every other weekend for like 4 months. Like, yeah, she's hiking and stuff, great but she's also just partying a lot and doing mdma and that's just not the girl I knew and wanted to build a family with. I don't have a problem with psychedelics, I have a problem with doing them so fucking often. She's gonna get burned out and I warned her, but whatever. I miss her but I'm starting to think she wasn't the person I thought.

Lost girlfriend of 4 years for being a lazy cunt, then shaped up and now want her back, would totally build a family with her if she wanted to... but she's now with this (of course, taller and more handsome) guy, who apparently makes her way happier than I did. The only thing is that she's now doing a bunch acid and mdma with this dude like every other weekend for like 4 months. Like, yeah, she's hiking and stuff, great but she's also just partying a lot and doing mdma and that's just not the girl I knew and wanted to build a family with. I don't have a problem with psychedelics, I have a problem with doing them so fucking often. She's gonna get burned out and I warned her, but whatever. I miss her but I'm starting to think she wasn't the person I thought.

Yeah she needed excitement. If she s smart she will come out of the spree. Meanwhile, don't be clingy, keep working on yourself and make her question her decisions by sheer example ;)

SFWP: Ghosting. Why people do it, I don't get it.

Yeah she needed excitement. If she s smart she will come out of the spree. Meanwhile, don't be clingy, keep working on yourself and make her question her decisions by sheer example ;)

Yeah man, I think it's time to let her go and move on. Besides, if you have serious family goals, you're probably better off with a partner that knows stability in life. TBH she doesn't sound like parent material.

SFWP: Ghosting. Why people do it, I don't get it.

I dunno it sounds like drukQs needs to ghost this ho in the coldest manner possible.

FWP -- I have a lot of money, but no time to spend any of it. Can't take a vacation currently (nothing more than a weekend), I have 0 time to make music so buying gear just seems like it'd make me depressed. I have had 7 grand in a random account labeled 'vacation' for 2 years. I want to go on a month long vacation, but there is no way my job would allow that at the current state of business development. Even over 5 working days would be a stretch.

I'm going kinda nutty TBH with workload. Contract renegotiation is next month and I'm coming in hot with some terms. 90% sure they'll agree, then my life becomes easier. 

I'm seriously dying laughing at the thumbnail and title of that video. The thought of it before I watched it was a lot less depressing... 

Thanks for the advice guys. Alas, I am only 23, I have more life ahead of me, I guess I shouldn't get caught up in one relationship. She was my first long term relationship though, I really still feel like we understand each other in a big way. Oh well. I just think that for her 28 is a little old to be jumping that hard into psychedelics, lol. It makes me feel sorry for her.

Edited by drukqs

Might be another 3 or 4 years before she decides she's done screwing around and finally gets her shit together. But do not wait on her account while there are other fish to be caught.

I've been recording way too much music and I was doing okay keeping it sorted for a while but now I've sorta lost my head the last few weeks and I'm losing the thread on keeping recordings grouped together, which takes are best, etc., I've just got masses of tracks and I just keep recording more. Not sure how much is really good or worth releasing but a lot of it I really like and need to get it out but I don't wanna put out like 4 EPs even though that maybe seems like what I'm leaning towards...and everything I've done in the last few months have been EPs/singles anyway so maybe that's good? Maybe it's bad, do people want full albums? (40+ minutes, fucking NIN and Kanye trying to make 20-30 minite albums happen like they're fucking punk or grindcore bands or some shit, idiot rich boys can't record an hour's worth of good songs).

Also got pissed at a track I was writing I couldn't get where I wanted and I deconstructed my studio yesterday and there's just a mass of cables everywhere right now. It will get fixed soon enough I guess but until then just having 20 1/4inch cables layed all over my synths and effects and desk is really bugging me.

They're starting to make shorter releases because it's hard to sell a full album these days. If they break it in half and sell two EPs, they can sell more plus stay in the public eye a little better since the release cycle is faster. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

They're starting to make shorter releases because it's hard to sell a full album these days. If they break it in half and sell two EPs, they can sell more plus stay in the public eye a little better since the release cycle is faster. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Yeah maybe. My cynical side tells me they're just not talented enough to craft a decent-length album, but that's really me being a harsh critic (dick) than anything. Nothing wrong with it, just irks me to see 6 or 7 songs, 20-30 minutes called an 'album' even though I know there's a few thousand albums released before 1990 that fit that criteria and no one batted an eye at it then. I'm not against it, I guess? Maybe I'm just being a dick all around. I dunno. I'm probably just being stupid.

there's a new cute girl at work, we've talked a bit and she seems nice. last time i saw her she was all smiles except today she was being quite blunt when i talked to her and no eye contact. i mean no big deal but it kinda bummed me out like what happened? 

Listening to my co-worker bang on about his home theatre setup to another co-worker.

I like him as a co-worker, but I also know he doesn't know shit about music, and thinks he has great engineering ears.

FUCK motherfucking PayPal.

Sold a thing to a guy last Monday, would have preferred local / cash, but got an offer from someone not local and thought whatever this needs to happen QUICK because I fucking need to pay the BILLS. He sent me the money (750 European money unit) via PayPal and I went to the post office ASAP and sent him the thing (drum machine). I also clicked the fucking button in fucking PayPal to transfer the fucking money into my bank account and hey, he received the drum machine yesterday but my money was withheld in fucking paypal for 3 days, and I now might receive it tomorrow, or, if my streak of luck continues as it has, on Monday.

Thanks PayPal!!!!! I’ll never use you again motherfucker.

Also, Elon Musk, you fucking cunt, die in a fire.

Right now i'm making a playlist for pharmacy chain on spotify and i am clicking through songs listening to about 3 seconds of each to see if they are appropriate or not. It is all pop music to cater to ladies in their 40s. Thinking of sneaking some shit in 

A very niche job description. Do tell what you plan to slip in!

I was about to move my van 15 feet back into my usual spot, since it was taken up earlier in the day.  This would have been my only time driving while tipsy.  Right before unlocking the door I thought "but what if a cop happened to drive by and decided to breathalyze me within those 30 seconds?"  At which point a fucking cop car drove past me.  So I didn't do it and my van is still parked in the wrong spot.  The universe and its messages are dumb.  Fuck ur pseudoscience.  Maybe I'll go back out there and tempt the fates.

I was about to move my van 15 feet back into my usual spot, since it was taken up earlier in the day.  This would have been my only time driving while tipsy.  Right before unlocking the door I thought "but what if a cop happened to drive by and decided to breathalyze me within those 30 seconds?"  At which point a fucking cop car drove past me.  So I didn't do it and my van is still parked in the wrong spot.  The universe and its messages are dumb.  Fuck ur pseudoscience.  Maybe I'll go back out there and tempt the fates.

just don't drop your soap, zephyr.