IGNORED

Okay, let's read these mothereffin rules!

encey

I think we need to finish our aborted project of getting an audio version of the 21st-century masterpiece "Forum Rules" recorded for posterity.

I've kicked us off by inviting a special guest to introduce the rules and read the first few sections. Someone else take over for a few sections and then whoever else wants to carry on can pick up from where it left off.

Let's hear those beautiful voices!

WATMM Rules 01.mp3

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 277: 930-933

Truly beautiful.

I was going to remark that the reader in the youtube video sort of sounded like uli before listening to encey's recording.

I'd contribute but don't have a mic.

I think we need to finish our aborted project of getting an audio version of the 21st-century masterpiece "Forum Rules" recorded for posterity.

I've kicked us off by inviting a special guest to introduce the rules and read the first few sections. Someone else take over for a few sections and then whoever else wants to carry on can pick up from where it left off.

Let's hear those beautiful voices!

SupaLOL™ @ ulillillia impersonation!!!

Guest analogue wings

lol I'll try and find the files from the aborted attempt. just so you know it was aborted cos everymotherfucker said no (i invited specific wattumers to read appropriate rules...)

lol I'll try and find the files from the aborted attempt. just so you know it was aborted cos everymotherfucker said no (i invited specific wattumers to read appropriate rules...)

I don't want mine to be used, it was terrible!

Guest analogue wings

I don't want mine to be used, it was terrible!

^and a lot of people submitted recordings and then pussed out as well

Archived