IGNORED

Skrillex - Discuss, Debate, Praise, Hate

YEK

That's the gif that just keeps on giving. I've never seen anyone move quite like that.

It looks like he's been possessed. Or received a sudden tazer blast to the cock. Maybe both.

Its like he was chasing a fly and finally slammed down it before realizing he actually needed to look like he was performing... whilst receiving a tazer blast to his cock.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still watching that gif btw.

Is there a Grammy for best gif?

There was one, but then this was made and travelled back in time to win all future best gif awards.

tumblr_luhh7zss8L1qmfr6mo1_400.gif

I actually laughed out very loud when looking at that gif, people in my office wanted to know what was so funny.

I dont think I can actually explain it.

PS I posted it on my tumblr and its been liked/reblogged about 100 times now lol

There was one, but then this was made and travelled back in time to win all future best gif awards.

lolfuck. I'm in a meeting right now and was staring at this and totally spaced out when a client asked me a question

Guest GrandPopPoplock

image002.jpg

LOL I think...I know the guy who took this pic. He posted it on myspace's electronic music forum , and Gaspard Augé ( so he claimed to be ) got wind of the thread and shit got little real . Long story short , Gaspard eventually posted another pic of him putting the USB cord back in and we all hugged it out

...fun times .

lolfuck. I'm in a meeting right now and was staring at this and totally spaced out when a client asked me a question

Was the question "what's a skrillex?" cause that would have been a perfect time to show him or her that gif.

Otherwise it could be a little awkward.

Guest Gbiscuit

http://news.yahoo.co...dGVzdAM-;_ylv=3

"NEW YORK (AP) — Many people were surprised when the nameSkrillex was announced in the best new artist category, along with the likes of Nicki Minaj and The Band Perry, during this week's televised Grammy nominations special.

Count Skrillex as one of them.

A day after earning a whopping five nominations in total, the 23-year-old dance and dub-step producer is still taking it all in.

"It just hasn't really hit me yet," he said in a phone interview fromManchester, England, on Thursday. "I wouldn't have thought I would come this far in so many ways."

Skrillex scored the third-most nominations, matching Lil Wayne. Kanye West leads with seven nods; Adele, the Foo Fighters andBruno Mars scored six each.

The Los Angeles-based Skrillex, born Sonny Moore, may be best known for "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" (he's also a producer on Korn's new album, "The Path of Totality," out next week).

Skrillex hasn't had much success on the Billboard charts — he's more of an underground artist. He'll have some tough competition in the best new artist category: Besides facing The Band Perry and Minaj, who were both nominated for Grammys earlier this year and have dominated their respective fields and at other awards shows, he'll compete with Bon Iver, a critical darling, and J. Cole, who had a No.1 album and is the protege of Jay-Z.

Skrillex is nominated for best dance recording for "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites," and also nominated for best dance/electronica album for his EP, which shares the same name. In 2010, Lady Gaga earned those trophies, and Rihanna's "Only Girl (In the World)" was the winner of best dance recording earlier this year.

Skrillex will have to battle Robyn, Deadmau5 and David Guetta, acts who come from a similar background to his.

"I feel very proud of where I come from," Skrillex said of being in the electronic music scene, a genre that has exploded on Top 40 radio in recent years. "I do feel like I represent something and I'm a part of something and it's an honor to be there."

Skrillex, who is also nominated for best remixed recording (non-classical) and best short form music video, says he hopes his Grammy love will give more attention to the dance music genre.

"I just hope it opens more doors for next year, not only Grammy nominations, but just everything in general," he said.

The Grammys will be held Feb. 12 in Los Angeles."

:cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious:

Sometimes, thanks to WATMM, I forget how fucking ignorant America is about electronic music, and then something like this comes a long. The whole talk of dance music being underexposed, and skrillex being underground...

mind = blown

Sometimes, thanks to WATMM, I forget how fucking ignorant America is about electronic music, and then something like this comes a long. The whole talk of dance music being underexposed, and skrillex being underground...

mind = blown

Archived