IGNORED

Skrillex - Discuss, Debate, Praise, Hate

YEK

my 14 year old nephew does indeed have Skrillex on his info thing on facebook. he has Benga, Caspa and Skream though.. better. (also all the Scary Movies).

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me listening to video -

0:00 - 0:40 Mmm, this is nice - Maybe I underestimated this Skrillex fellow.

0:41 - 1:51 Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, SHUT THE FUCK UP - STOP MAKING THAT FUCKING SCREECHING SOUND :wtf:

This, a hundred times this. I swear fucking kids on this campus think Skrillex is THE epitome of dubstep, he uses that same god damned SKREE SKREEEE WREEEEEE WEEE GRWWWAH patch in every fucking tune of his. Hey Skrillex, knock it off ya fucking cunt, it doesn't make it heavy to be abrasively pushing mids through a scream filter. Skrillex I swear is the little shit that got picked on in high school for listening to Korn, other nu-metal and being angsty, and has now channeled his rage into looking "metal and hardcore"(mallgoth) but since he actually isn't and can't skillfully play the guitar (god the fucking youtube vids) He instead bites onto the trendiest of electronic trends hitting the states and rapes the shit out of it trying to make his poppy bullshit sound harder with some pirated copy of massive and ableton live his friend hooked him up with...

God I fucking hate Skrillex, doesn't help that he looks so goddamned punchable too.

I read an interview in which he said that he started making angsty music in From First To Last (or whatever the f it's called) because he found out he was adopted.

Like... lol.

:cerious::duckhunt:

I read an interview in which he said that he started making angsty music in From First To Last (or whatever the f it's called) because he found out he was adopted.

Like... lol.

apparently all his friends (and family) new he was adopted but didn't tell him. I find it hard to see how that could occur.

LOL, that fartstep vid was removed

"Skrillex And The Doors Skri..."

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Warner Music Group.

Lol! I thought it was a pisstake, but I guess this confirms that it's real. :biggrin:

Me listening to video -

0:41 - 1:51 Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, SHUT THE FUCK UP - STOP MAKING THAT FUCKING SCREECHING SOUND :wtf:

This, a hundred times this. I swear fucking kids on this campus think Skrillex is THE epitome of dubstep, he uses that same god damned SKREE SKREEEE WREEEEEE WEEE GRWWWAH patch in every fucking tune of his. Hey Skrillex, knock it off ya fucking cunt, it doesn't make it heavy to be abrasively pushing mids through a scream filter. Skrillex I swear is the little shit that got picked on in high school for listening to Korn, other nu-metal and being angsty, and has now channeled his rage into looking "metal and hardcore"(mallgoth) but since he actually isn't and can't skillfully play the guitar (god the fucking youtube vids) He instead bites onto the trendiest of electronic trends hitting the states and rapes the shit out of it trying to make his poppy bullshit sound harder with some pirated copy of massive and ableton live his friend hooked him up with...

God I fucking hate Skrillex, doesn't help that he looks so goddamned punchable too.

some people just dont want to accept the new generation. im sure you were saying this when you were young too. dubstep is sick. maybe you should just go listen to your old man music and let the cool kids play.

the other day i was playing mw3 and someone had the gamertag "Xx SKRILLAH xX". I got excited and thought it might actually hae been Skrillex. Didn't find out for sure though.

Yeah it definitely was, the Xx's either side of the name are his way of typing screechy wub-wubs.

Me listening to video -

some people just dont want to accept the new generation. im sure you were saying this when you were young too. dubstep is sick. maybe you should just go listen to your old man music and let the cool kids play.

fuck off hardturd, I listen to tons of dusbtep, Skrillex however is pure shit. It's fucking obnoxious and generic, I know plenty of quality dubstep exists out there on multiple labels (Hyperdub, Planet Mu, Lucky Me, etc...) Skrillex is bullshit wobble wankery. Fuck I'd even rather listen to James Blake's LP over and over again than Skrillex.

sounds bogdanish

sounds like an insult to Bogdan.

this is true

err, not trying to dis bogdan at all here. jus sayin, dude is doing something that sounds like artists aka nothing new here, folks , move on

Archived