IGNORED

Skrillex - Discuss, Debate, Praise, Hate

YEK

Guest Herbalist

I cant believe I just read this entire thread... :cerious:

I hate skrillex with such a passion I couldn't stop. Love the bee GIF and that grillex song was amazing.

I can't believe nobody called the guy a poser. So I would like to take this opportunity to say, Fuck you skremox you poser fagstep brah!

Also, I cant believe its not butter.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skirrlex waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were wobs in the dupstep. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Dedm4u5 were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.

Skirrlex was a dustbep for fourteen years. When he was young he watched Skream and he said to Dedm4u5 "I want to be the dustbep Dedm4u5."

Dadmouse said "No! You will BE HATED BY HATERS"

There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the music subforum of the WATMM he knew there were HATERS. "This is Dedm5u4" the radio crackered. "You must DROP THE BASS!" So Skirrlex gotted his copy of NI MASSUVE and made a dibstop.

"CHECK THIS LOEFAH DUBPLAT" said the HATERS. "I will DROP THE BASS" said shakleton and he used an bongo. Skirrlex synthed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the shakleton made a bass and the HATERS did a photoshop and Skirlox was trapped and not able to DROP THE BASS. "no! i must DROP THE BASS!" shouted Skirrlex. the radio said "no, Skirrlex. you are a fag" and then Skirrlex was a zombie.

lol

someday, after the complete breakdown of society, that will enter the oral history of skrillex

and we will all remember it as the Truth, of how it was in the Before Time, in a place beyond the wubwub Thunderdome. Apoxaclypse, full of pain! Some say the wub just stoppered.

lol

someday, after the complete breakdown of society, that will enter the oral history of skrillex

and we will all remember it as the Truth, of how it was in the Before Time, in a place beyond the wubwub Thunderdome. Apoxaclypse, full of pain! Some say the wub just stoppered.

someone please shoop that cave painting of Mad Max from that shite 3rd film and put skrilly on it.

poor guy had to press pause

and then play

It's a dick move throwing shit, though

also, dear god, it sounds like every other skrillex song

are there nuances to the bass drop I'm just not getting because I'm not a connoisseur?

I would like a detailed comparison of the composition of every skrillex bass drop now, thanks. I want tasting notes. All I see now is fruit forward, lol.

someone said 'you have a small dick' but who was that directed at? skrillex or the person who threw something?

brostepers take loads of steroids, i''m pretty sure every male in that audienc has a small dick.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2012/01/album-review-skrillexs-bangarang.html

Skrillex — a young, aggressively genre-blending electronica producer nominated for five Grammys including best new artist — notes on his Facebook page that his favorite song is Aphex Twin’s melancholy piano suite “Flim.” Beneath the posted video, fans complained relentlessly about the song’s lack of a massive bass drop, a Skrillex trademark. It’s evidence of the formulaic expectations he’s created for his own fans. For an artist as restless as Skrillex, that must seem like a taunt.

Josh Homme is a burly dude. He also has a PhD is rocking out.

So I apologize if this has already been covered a thousand times, but is it true that Skrillex does not actually produce his own music? It's really like a team of producers kind of test marketing a new niche in popular music? Tell me if I'm getting warm here.

Josh Homme is a burly dude. He also has a PhD is rocking out.

So I apologize if this has already been covered a thousand times, but is it true that Skrillex does not actually produce his own music? It's really like a team of producers kind of test marketing a new niche in popular music? Tell me if I'm getting warm here.

Britney Spears - Hold it Against me - We Are The Music Makers Forums - Page 4

"CHECK THIS LOEFAH DUBPLAT" said the HATERS. "I will DROP THE BASS" said shakleton and he used an bongo

amazing.

fucking lol at your signature... "book of skrillex". where is this amazing quote from?

Aphex Twin’s melancholy piano suite “Flim.”.

I like how whenever someone who doesn't listen to a lot of electronic music hears a synth riff that's not all weird sounding or dance loops, they go "jeez, that's too nice sounding for techno, must be a real instrument like a piano or something".

Guest cctoide
By not being famous and trapped in one sound' date=' he’s remained relevant for younger artists. He explained a recent arranging job: “I had 40 musicians in a Capitol studio on a job that took me two weeks, 24/7, from before sunrise to well into the night. I worked very hard on what I hoped would be my best work. I did it for this guy by the name of Skrillex, who I’ve never heard of.”[/quote']

This reminds me of that Philip Glass interview where he mentioned working with "Mayfax Twin" :cerious:

Archived