IGNORED

Skrillex - Discuss, Debate, Praise, Hate

YEK

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

radio disney!? lolz

another bodyslam, this time done to keep the black metal vibe alive - FUCK NO TO HIPPIE HUGS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuqboGYK9dA

i first heard of sonny when he was fronting the band from first to last, and i was getting into their sound around the time their album "heroine" came out. i was digging the sound and they looked prime to explode and be the next big thing and then sonny just left.

it was the best choice he ever made.

sonny has put together a handful of songs and remixes by some very talented djs. sonny himself spins records in clubs from time to time under the name skrillex. the album just makes you bob your head and if you're into electronic music or are just bored of the same radio/myspace/top40 crap, you really oughta look into his stuff.

he's incredibly talented and it shows here. hopefully his full-length album comes out soon because honestly, i'm wearing these songs out!

(also, buy the album. i mean buy it, dont download it, it's 5 bucks and you're actually supporting art, not some watered down, auto-tune heavy crap.)

*amazon.com review

Archived