IGNORED

Skrillex - Discuss, Debate, Praise, Hate

YEK

it wasn't deleted, it was locked and it sank.

link? i cant seem to find it!

it's deleted...

Too bad, there was this story about some Pistol Pete. It will forever be lost.

Altough, there was someone who said that ET=Skrillex, to which I looked at his profile status updates to find these two things:

sonny

i've had at least 150 panic attacks and i can't take it anymore i don't want to die i need to help my mother

May 27 2011 12:58 AM

sonny

i think i'm going to die! and i want to hear new boards of canada... because it helps me feel like i'm alive

May 27 2011 12:53 AM

which makes the claim believable

THEN the thread vanished

sold

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is sorta a bitch move dleeting it...why was that necessary? it was already locked.

Those are Bannin words son... You best watch the ride...

oh come on...maybe my language was unnecessarily harsh, but its a perfectly reasonable statement nonetheless.

here we have a 51-page (seriously...stop and think about that.) hatefest of Skrillex completely unabashed or besmirched. Why the need for deletion of the other thread? If Sonny (whoever that really is) requested it, why not just say so?

Guest bitroast

lol seriously. pretentious git.

the cat dubstep video is better ( and doesn't have the creator talking to the camera telling me to subscribe and watch his other videos).

I can't say that I've heard or cared to hear any of his music, after all this talk of skrillex.

I don't like dubstep.

I can say that I was hanging out with some slightly younger friends tonight and one of them (a VERY talented musician) said that he really liked skrillex and thought that he was, in a way, the voice of a generation.

If Skrillex=Steinvord=Apocalypse

considering skrillex basically has other people make his music for him he couldn't possibly be steinvord, jazz aside. That, and well steinvord has more talent in his colon than skrillex will ever have.

If Skrillex=Steinvord=Apocalypse

The dude that said Skrillex is Steinvord claimed he would announce it eventually. Skrillex made this post recently on his website: http://www.skrillex.com/forums/723a13-the-music-change-or-stay/

He's just feeling the pulse, if he can still cash in on this brostep thing before moving on to the next thing that his fans and other morons will gobble up and think it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Archived