IGNORED

Skrillex - Discuss, Debate, Praise, Hate

YEK

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86khmc6y1yE&ob=av3e

hate aside, if i had to like any of his tracks it would be this one.

why don't you just admit that you like it?

i like it

all trolling in this thread aside, if you like something just say so. Why this false charade of using some psuedo-justification bullshit? "if i had to like any of his tracks it would be this one" What does that even mean?

"psuedo-justification bullshit?"

I never tried to take any sides on this, I have the right to have likes and dislikes about something. I never tried to portray any false charade? After skimming through some of his tracks, I found one that I felt I genuinely liked. Why the personal attack?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86khmc6y1yE&ob=av3e

hate aside, if i had to like any of his tracks it would be this one.

why don't you just admit that you like it?

i like it

all trolling in this thread aside, if you like something just say so. Why this false charade of using some psuedo-justification bullshit? "if i had to like any of his tracks it would be this one" What does that even mean?

"psuedo-justification bullshit?"

I never tried to take any sides on this, I have the right to have likes and dislikes about something. I never tried to portray any false charade? After skimming through some of his tracks, I found one that I felt I genuinely liked. Why the personal attack?

you said, and i quote: "if i had to like any of his tracks it would be this one." What do you mean by this? If you had to like any... why would you ever have to like any tracks, regardless of who they're by?

By saying this it's like you don't want to admit that you like the track. Just come out and say it, dum-dum

4BEdP.png

personal attack? lol what personal attack?

you said, and i quote: "if i had to like any of his tracks it would be this one." What do you mean by this? If you had to like any... why would you ever have to like any tracks, regardless of who they're by?

By saying this it's like you don't want to admit that you like the track. Just come out and say it, dum-dum

personal attack? lol what personal attack?

are you bill paxton

I like Rock 'n' Roll (the Skrillex song). I also love Deadmau5. Too bad his name is so fucking terrible.

Whose? :emotawesomepm9:

Hah good one was the double meaning intended? maybe im just seeing things

What is worthy of a purchase from this odd bloke?

:facepalm: question

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSeNSzJ2-Jw&feature=player_detailpage

everyone on watmm has it

I actually think this is one of the biggest slices of shitty cheese in the known Universe.

Ooooh yeah aearsh fu ahah awayeah YES OH MY GOD skree GOORGH WUB WUB

I get the feeling that if Skrillex fades into obscurity he's gonna re-emerge 10 years from now weighing 450 pound & trying to get his gangsta rap career off the ground with a reality show costaring Deadmau5. Deadmau5 will have long since retired from the techno game & gone into a lucrative career in real estate, & now has to put up with Skilly G's constant hounding for loans.

just a feeling

ahh well if cooking with skrillex is jazz, here's some OC for you all:

yesterday at a cafe i overheard a conversation between two north shore young adults discussing electronic music as if they had just heard about it from channel v or something.

it went something like this:

"have you heard of this thing called dubstep?"

"is that like deadmau5?"

the girl then goes on to talk about it as if it was this thing that had just been invented and talked about skrillex nonstop as if he had created it...i had to resist the urge to butt in and be all like "bitch please" but i guess that would have been totally pointless at the end of the day. plus that's a pretty weird thing to do anyway.

again, i don't really hate skrillex as much as i hate the people that think that sort of music has any sort of integrity. i try to be open minded, and a lot of the time i employ a "well, each to his/her own" attitude towards personal preferences such as music taste and who knows, maybe it is original in its own way, sorta like a drawing by an autistic kid.

" maybe it is original in its own way, sorta like a drawing by an autistic kid"

wow... that's.... that's just about a perfect explanation of it. you're my new hero.. lol

Archived