IGNORED

Post your best original tunes and I will put it on my show

tontonz1

Definitely enjoying it man, wicked tunes! Really appreciate the show and the respect! Can't wait for the complete lineup and an archive! Link to Facebook page?

Dude, Asymmetrical Head your fucking great man! Loving Forward Lateral! Just a shout out since your playing right now.

Thanks everybody for making this show happen, couldn't have done it without your contributions. You made this show epic as fuck. I even had some callers complimenting the tunes.

After I review the soundcast, I'll come up with an artist lineup, which should be sometime tomorrow. It's a really large file size, where do you guys recommend me uploading it? Its like 230+ mb. If there aren't any hosting sites, I'll just have to split it up into 4 sections and upload them individually onto WATMM.

If you liked what you heard, like my show on my facebook page http://www.facebook....135410776569898

Cheers

-Joe

WATMM Artist Lineup:

H.P. Sneakstep - Jack Torrence Can Juke

I didn't manage to catch the show, but just out of curiousity, how did you play this one? I am just wondering since all university radio is controlled by the FCC, and the song says fuck in it. Did you make a censored version or get an instrumental from sneakstep or what?

WATMM Artist Lineup:

I didn't manage to catch the show, but just out of curiousity, how did you play this one? I am just wondering since all university radio is controlled by the FCC, and the song says fuck in it. Did you make a censored version or get an instrumental from sneakstep or what?

Yea I played it. And FCC has a thing called "Safe Harbor" hours, which is basically when you can play whatever the fuck you want as long as its no overtly excessive and inflammatory. The hours are between 10PM-6AM (I believe), so I'm good.

WATMM Artist Lineup:

Yea I played it. And FCC has a thing called "Safe Harbor" hours, which is basically when you can play whatever the fuck you want as long as its no overtly excessive and inflammatory. The hours are between 10PM-6AM (I believe), so I'm good.

haha, when I played this for a miami radio show, I painstakingly reversed the "fucks", then totally left in in another song because I forgot it was there, so ATOP, if you see this, you said fuck on Miami radio.

OFFICIAL ARTIST LINEUP:

Lemurian Gypsy - IamDraculinaSpaceSubmarine

Kent - You Want to Leave

The YFC - Solar Winds

The YFC - Night Scene

Sharptooth - Tomahawk Prophecy

Sharptooth - Crush

H.P. Sneakstep - The Human Tornado

House of the Decompressed Mind - STS-135

Jupitex - The Groove Comet

Cloud Capture - Fall