IGNORED

Steinvord Speculation

YELLOW

I always just thought what it was was the afx/sqp collab that was supposed to come out on men records.

is that i was told... wrote it here, don't know where... then, you're the second who write this... :beer:

Has been my theory of events too

I dont think squarepusher is involved, i would say Vibert over squarepusher but i still dont hear either of those two in any tracks

Surely you can hear some similarity between -

and

guys, i had a theory that if we write that maelstron sounds like my fucking sound for 10000000 times the true artist will reveal himself but it turns out not true because this was 1000001 time this was brought up and still nothing.

So anyone still remembers when some ballsy journalist asked Tom Jenkinson about Steinvord?

http://digboston.com/boston-music-concerts/2012/10/interview-squarepusher/

Lastly, do you know anything about this mysterious artist off of Rephlex known asSteinvord?

TJ: What’s the name of the artist?

Steinvord. It’s supposedly a pseudonym for a mixture of two of yours and Richard D. James’s tracks (“Steinbolt” and “Vordhosbn”)

TJ: No—I mean, nothing I could say about it in public, no. [Laughs] But in all honesty, what can I say? Nothing.

So anyone still remembers when some ballsy journalist asked Tom Jenkinson about Steinvord?

Lastly, do you know anything about this mysterious artist off of Rephlex known asSteinvord?

Steinvord. It’s supposedly a pseudonym for a mixture of two of yours and Richard D. James’s tracks (“Steinbolt” and “Vordhosbn”)

TJ: No—I mean, nothing I could say about it in public, no. [Laughs] But in all honesty, what can I say? Nothing.

Tom & Richard have the right to joke... Yeah, i knew this interview, and it's really hard that Tom is aware outputs Rephlex... Also he is laughing before to say "But in all honesty, what can I say? Nothing." so he doesn't want to tell us more... It's just a game between Richard & Tom... Later with Grant... Then, i don't believe Grant & Tom... Don't read Richard about Steinvord... or Luke Vibert...

dont you think guys maelstorm sounds like my fucking sound? i deffinatly hear some similarities there. and the name! it must be them for a men records3 or outakes from jams! anyone thinks like that? maybe cunningham? except cyg-1 of course, it's pissflaps

long live the thread

stop with cunningham, please... he doesn't work on music... especially with Richard! Thanks to understand...

Well, actually he does work on music, remixing Gil-Scott Heron and Donna Summer and others. He also produced two tracks for The Horrors. And as far as I know he also edited Aphexs music for Rubber Johnny and Flex.

Assuming he's involved in Steinvord is the most far-out thing I've read though...

it was a joke, dear Anchio) but back to cunningham - wasn't he editing rubber jhonny himself? and im almost sure he said several times that he tries to make electronic music and he did sounds for that robot thang?

yeah for all, but never he had worked with Richard in music! it's all! ;-)

i never said it's collabration, i just said cunningham - got ya! :trollface:

but really, why you are so sure? you know criss personally? or james? or...you are chriss? 0_0

stop with cunningham, please... he doesn't work on music... especially with Richard! Thanks to understand...

Well, actually he does work on music, remixing Gil-Scott Heron and Donna Summer and others. He also produced two tracks for The Horrors. And as far as I know he also edited Aphexs music for Rubber Johnny and Flex.

Assuming he's involved in Steinvord is the most far-out thing I've read though...

don't forget the window licker window roll down edit ;)

Where do you learn that? i'm interesting to read this information! ;-)

So Tom answers "No" and laughs. And then "but in all honesty". So the fact he's laughing and said "but in all honesty" means he was bullshitting about whatever he was saying. He didn't confirm or deny... so it could be anything.

Buuuut, he would only need to bullshit if he was involved. If he actually wasn't involved, he could say no and leave it at that. Which he didn't. Go figure... (he could be trolling)

U guys. I know who it is, and it's not Tom Jenkinson...

It's Tom Petty.

15343050149_27a32aac75_o.jpg

Seriously. I know a guy who told me.

i can hear it!

I think you might be right!

are we supposed to be guessing who steinvord is? even if we get it right, how would we know? even if the real steinvord revealed him or herself, why should we believe them?

maybe theres a reason theyre anonymous, to evade some sort of label contract shit. happens all the time when musicians sign to labels, if they want to do stuff with unaffiliated companies, they need to use fake names.

maybe its vsnares. FUCK i hate this.

also it's good for money - if rephlex announced it was some Jonh Derp and he played live and all that, people would say - buuuuuu, you are just a rdj/tom ripoff with nothing new, go away, monolith, you are 7 years late!

i think they planned it from the start. just kept some b-side tracks to release them many years later, when noone can catually tell if it's them for sure, cause time passed and young musicians should have become good and technical. but they didn't xD

ps i love monloth

i dont think phex and aaron funk are friends. aren't they releasing only friends? + he is canadian