IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Frankie5fingers

if that last episode of adventure time didn't give you a lump in your throat, you have no soul.

the one with Marceline and Ice King? damn, that made me feel so horrible. it was just like that Christmas episode where they showed how the Ice King came to be. its wasn't that funny, it just made me very sad.

if that last episode of adventure time didn't give you a lump in your throat, you have no soul.

After just having seen it, I now know what you mean.

I've just started watching Dexter S1. I've watched the first two and it seems ok. I'm not sure how long it can be entertaining if it follows the same sort of path. I shall continue with it.

Yeah season 1 is fantastic. It's one of the better seasons of a TV show I've ever seen.

Season two is a sharp downward turn for reasons I won't spoil.

3 I made it through two episodes. Pure unmitigated shit.

4 is a fantastic return to form and must see season of TV. Not seen 5 or 6.

And that's my Dexter review.

Guest Frankie5fingers

I remember the first season of Dexter being pretty decent, it's gone downhill hard after that though.

second that. the first was interesting, but afterwards....ughhh. couldn't stand it.

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Sons of Anarchy would be a lot better without the cheeseball emotional montages with "touching" vocal music at the end of every "important" episode.

true. definitely getting old now but still loving it. the recent death was brutal

i like how the cast members sometimes sing the songs too. NOT! (lol not haha)

been catching up on boss. the guy having the exact same photo is so unrealistic it made me guffaw. i'm sure they are trying to say kane is his dad but why would they have the exact same photo. clumsy writing. otherwise it's gone more wire than last season and it was always very wirey. still enjoyable, has a very calming rhythm to it.

I don't see a problem with that, the woman is the photo is the mum. If bartender guy keeps that photo it was probably because it was a memorable moment, so it's reasonable to think that everyone in that picture has a copy.

the problem I have is with kitty, like wtf kitty what are you doing? I don't get her mindset and motivations at all. also, tits please.

Also, maybe I'm thick but I don't quite get why Kane had the senator's lady friend killed.

Edited by GORDO

yeah in season 1 we saw kittys tits every episode. nothing this season. we did however see kanes wifes fake ass titties.

how many photos do you have that someone else has a copy of? and both are displayed - not hidden away

well nowadays photos are redundantly duplicated all over the internet, but in the olden days one would share the negatives of 'special' photographs so that other people could have them too.

anyway, I do get your point, mostly as to why would bartender guy have the photograph displayed, tod guy i understand, because it could be the only picture with pup and mum together, but it doesn't really bother me that much. Show's been making less and less sense, only reason to watch is the hope to see Kane get fuckt in the ass, hard.

Guest Frankie5fingers

damn, who saw the episode "The Lich" on Adventure Time? honestly Pendelton is making this show more fucked up by each passing episode

Yeah season 1 is fantastic. It's one of the better seasons of a TV show I've ever seen.

Season two is a sharp downward turn for reasons I won't spoil.

3 I made it through two episodes. Pure unmitigated shit.

4 is a fantastic return to form and must see season of TV. Not seen 5 or 6.

And that's my Dexter review.

You missed nothing is 5 or 6 except Dexter confronting his lack of faith, and Deb walking in on him stabbing Colin Hanks.

Dexter and Deb better have some incestuous sex by the end of this season, if they don't this show is still far less disturbing than it should be considering the main character is a serial killer. In fact i don't think i've ever gotten chills or felt very disturbed by any of his kills. Walter White makes Dexter Morgan look like Mr Rogers