IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Saga of Tanya the Evil, known in Japan as Yōjo Senki (幼女戦記?, lit. "The Military Chronicles of a Little Girl"), is a Japanese light novel series written by Carlo Zen and illustrated by Shinobu Shinotsuki. Enterbrain has published seven volumes since October 31, 2013. A manga adaptation with art by Chika Tōjō began serialization in Kadokawa Shoten's Comp Ace magazine from April 26, 2016. An anime television series adaptation by NUT premiered on January 6, 2017.

[...]

For having insulted God, an arrogant Japanese salaryman, in the moment of his sudden death, is sentenced to be reborn in a world similar to WWI Germany with magic, in an empire torn apart by countless wars with all nearby countries.

No judgement implied. 

It is not fan service, i wouldn't recommend fanservice or watch it, but a serious anime and a very good one at that. Take it or leave it, it's watmm, you guys have very different taste. You like mainstream american genre TV, each to their own. Also i spoilered the wiki quote because spoiler.

Worthless show apart from daddarios tits. But I could have just logged on to bangbros if I needed to masturbate and skiped the texan psychobabble and fancy color correction.

- my review

Edited by dr lopez

Watching Legion as well, it's a bit of a mess.

Understatement. So the whole episode took place while they were holding the Scientology sticks?

I'm wondering if Dr Bird might turn out to be an older version of Emma Frost, hence her knowledge of telepaths and all white wardrobe. I still can't tell what decade this takes place.

Back on Sopranos from the beginning as it's come up on Sky box sets. This'll be my 5th or 6th complete watch.

Also Boardwalk Empire is on there and I didn't really make it past the 1st season, would like to try again.

People Just Do Nothing - Quite a few friends who have seen this absolutely love it. It's OK and I keep watching it.

the Mystery Science Theater 3000 reboot premieres on Netflix April 14

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-new-mystery-science-theater-3000-has-a-premiere-dat-1792623467

Ahhhh I can't wait! I caught the reunion special live stream at a local theater (technology right?) and Jonah Ray meshed pretty well with the rest of the cast. The worst I could say about him is that he seemed overexcited. But who the fuck wouldn't be with literally everyone from the old show there?

the Mystery Science Theater 3000 reboot premieres on Netflix April 14

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-new-mystery-science-theater-3000-has-a-premiere-dat-1792623467

Ahhhh I can't wait! I caught the reunion special live stream at a local theater (technology right?) and Jonah Ray meshed pretty well with the rest of the cast. The worst I could say about him is that he seemed overexcited. But who the fuck wouldn't be with literally everyone from the old show there?
+ Felicia Day and Patton Oswalt

the Mystery Science Theater 3000 reboot premieres on Netflix April 14http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-new-mystery-science-theater-3000-has-a-premiere-dat-1792623467

+ Felicia Day and Patton Oswalt

Felicia Day I like, at least from The Guild/Dr Horrible, Patton Oswalt I'm reserving judgement on till I see him in action. Sometimes he can be awesome, sometimes he rubs me the wrong way.