IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

started watching Pandora in the Crimson Shell last night, I had no idea Masamune Shirow had done another anime series since Ghost Hound and Real Drive 10 years ago. It's got your basic anime cliches in droves; full-body cyborg teen girls in skimpy outfits, maid costumes, cat ears, huge tits, idol culture, fan service, corporate espionage, AI tanks, Utopian city of the future, and a magical robot vagina that can imbue girls with psionic powers / combat abilities. I have no clue where the plot is going.

I googled it just for kicks, wouldn't recommend it.

Taboo - ep6. Sadly, found out this was not an 8 episode mini-series. I thought it was supposed to be. Don't think this show is gonna make it for a season 2 and won't have any closure. C'mon...

Taboo - ep6. Sadly, found out this was not an 8 episode mini-series. I thought it was supposed to be. Don't think this show is gonna make it for a season 2 and won't have any closure. C'mon...

Ahh, this will suck if its not wrapped up nicely.

Why wouldn't it get a season 2? Seems to get favourable reviews.

Ahh, this will suck if its not wrapped up nicely.

Why wouldn't it get a season 2? Seems to get favourable reviews.

Think the ratings are shit. Low ratings generally equal death. Would have much preferred a mini-series.

Sadly, Legion also premiered to very week numbers. Verdicts out if that'll be picked up. As others have said....too many shows.

Did you see S2 of high castle? I thought it was a lot better than the first one.

I haven't gotten around to S2. I might give it a chance, since I'm not really watching anything these days. 

What's the point? The truth is stranger than any fiction. Like Trey & Matt from South Park said...

The best anime of the season is youjo senki. Just watch it, it's fucking amazing, so far. If you're wondering where it's going in the first episode which is good, the second ep will come along and shoot down all of your preconceptions and set up a very original premise.

The best anime of the season is youjo senki. Just watch it, it's fucking amazing, so far. If you're wondering where it's going in the first episode which is good, the second ep will come along and shoot down all of your preconceptions and set up a very original premise.

Will watch it, thanks

[saga of Tanya the Evil, known in Japan as Yōjo Senki (幼女戦記?, lit. "The Military Chronicles of a Little Girl"), is a Japanese light novel series written by Carlo Zen and illustrated by Shinobu Shinotsuki. Enterbrain has published seven volumes since October 31, 2013. A manga adaptation with art by Chika Tōjō began serialization in Kadokawa Shoten's Comp Ace magazine from April 26, 2016. An anime television series adaptation by NUT premiered on January 6, 2017.

[...]

For having insulted God, an arrogant Japanese salaryman, in the moment of his sudden death, is sentenced to be reborn in a world similar to WWI Germany with magic, in an empire torn apart by countless wars with all nearby countries.

No judgement implied. 

Edited by delet...

legion episode 2 was also good, even more unhinged and chaotic than the first one, not sure if I'll be able to handle that kind of thing for the entire season, but I'm guessing as he gets to grips with his powers the editing will start to construct something more coherent, probably still over the place, just with a bit more purpose hopefully.

Saga of Tanya the Evil, known in Japan as Yōjo Senki (幼女戦記?, lit. "The Military Chronicles of a Little Girl"), is a Japanese light novel series written by Carlo Zen and illustrated by Shinobu Shinotsuki. Enterbrain has published seven volumes since October 31, 2013. A manga adaptation with art by Chika Tōjō began serialization in Kadokawa Shoten's Comp Ace magazine from April 26, 2016. An anime television series adaptation by NUT premiered on January 6, 2017.

[...]

For having insulted God, an arrogant Japanese salaryman, in the moment of his sudden death, is sentenced to be reborn in a world similar to WWI Germany with magic, in an empire torn apart by countless wars with all nearby countries.

No judgement implied. 

b3607fb57cc3f7f12d091f4852324ffdf1a6e978

I watched one-punch man recently and thought it was pretty funny, but I don't normally anime.